Wednesday, February 28, 2007
My date with Wanxin.
Was supposed to meet Wanxin and Yixin, but Yixin had a headache and decided not to meet us. So there, Wanxin and I met at Bugis.
We was supposed to go Arab Street, but it was raining heavily. Why must it rain of all days?
Well, anyway, I think we're going to Arab Street again on Monday.
So, we had beef bowls at Yoshinoya. Miss those juicy sliced beef. =)
I told Wanxin that we should be called Desperate Housewives, since we seem to behave somehow like housewives or whatever. Wanxin is the scheming housewife, Denise the ah-dai housewife, Nadine the gentle housewife, Yixin the black housewife (because she's tanned), Diane the workaholic housewife, and I'm the white housewife ( because I'm fair -.-). Wanxin thought of the white and black thing, but hmm, is this name cool? LOL.
Anyway after eating, we went to visit Amore and check out their student packages. =) Wanxin and I are going to really keep fit! BUT, I want mummy to pay for my packages. She is the one who urge me to go and do more exercises.
Since it was raining and we can't go to Bugis Street or Arab Street, we went to Orchard because Wanxin wants to find job at Adecco. I went there to tell Crystal that I don't want to work on Sunday because it's 'yuan xiao'. =) HEHE!
Crystal looked so much better now after her leave. I'm glad for her. Though she always put stupid slots for me, she's still a very nice person la. =)
Then after that we went to Far East, where I have crazy thoughts. I suddenly had the urge to cut my hair into a short bob, because Wanxin say my hair is very dry and I should cut it before I go to my camp. Well, but I kinda don't bear to cut my hair though my hair quality sucks. It took me lots of effort for my hair to grow this length, and my hair's growth rate is damn slow.
Then we walked past Vodaskin and I saw this All-Round Eyes Therapy. That is seriously what I need!!
So I stepped in and asked about more, and instantly, I decided that I want that therapy! But I was disappointed that I have to make an appointment before going for the treatment.
Now you know why I need it? My eyes are big, but when I smile or whatever, it suddenly becomes a slit because the eye bags have become bigger than my eyes. =( I hate bulgy eyes.
But I love orange! I love the chic outlook. All their vodaskin products or even their therapy has this distinct fruity smell, but sad to say, I don't really like that smell. It annoys me after a while. Can't they have lavender or something?
Going out with Wanxin made my self esteem so low, because she's so tall and I'm so short. =( It's like a case of Rozz and Wendy.
But somehow both of us look damn alike can! Just that my eyes appear to me smaller, all because of my bulgy eye bags.
Alot of people saw this pic and they ask if that's my sister or something. -_-''' I didn't know I look so alike as Wanxin!! Jack is even funnier, the very first time he saw this pic, he asked why there's 2 me in this pic. -_-''' My God!!
Anyway, the next day when I went back to Vodaskin for my therapy, I was pretty bored already. Somehow I think going for this therapy is an impulse, and I think the effects won't be that great.
I really like the amiable service provided there. Before I start my therapy they still have the patience to explain the procedures and everything else properly. For my All-Round Eye Therapy, although they are mainly treating the eye part, they still cleanse my face for me and apply sunscreen after that.
My therapy also has this diamond peel thing around my eyes. I don't exactly know what's a microdermabrasion, but I think those diamond bits at the tip of the machinery is supposed to exfoliate the dead skin cells and remove fine lines and wrinkles. She tried initially on my hair and I can really spot the difference immediately. Sad to say that difference doesn't last.
Although the mask they applied for me is not bad as in I can feel the effects, but at the end of the session, I see not much difference in my eye area. =( Yes, my puffiness decrease A LITTLE, but there are still dark circles and fine lines! I feel so cheated la can!!! My DIY frozen cucumber slices works better and is FREE! Almost, just a few cents, compared to this therapy which cost me $25 bucks just like that.
Hai, I feel so cheated la, that's why I never like facials and etc. A home mask will be fine for me now.
But perhaps the Diamond Peel thing is not bad, but it's $45 bucks. And their mask treatments are like just applying mask on your face and that will take $25 bucks already.
Anyway, I don't think I'll go back. And I don't like putting eye creams etc on my eye area. It always stings my eye and when I put on contacts it's going to make me feel damn gao wei. Maybe I should stop using Soflens. Feel like trying EncoreA, the one Boonie is using.
But anyway, I had a very fun day with Wanxin that day. Really happy!! And thanks alot for accompanying me the whole day!!! =)
We was supposed to go Arab Street, but it was raining heavily. Why must it rain of all days?
Well, anyway, I think we're going to Arab Street again on Monday.
So, we had beef bowls at Yoshinoya. Miss those juicy sliced beef. =)
I told Wanxin that we should be called Desperate Housewives, since we seem to behave somehow like housewives or whatever. Wanxin is the scheming housewife, Denise the ah-dai housewife, Nadine the gentle housewife, Yixin the black housewife (because she's tanned), Diane the workaholic housewife, and I'm the white housewife ( because I'm fair -.-). Wanxin thought of the white and black thing, but hmm, is this name cool? LOL.
Anyway after eating, we went to visit Amore and check out their student packages. =) Wanxin and I are going to really keep fit! BUT, I want mummy to pay for my packages. She is the one who urge me to go and do more exercises.
Since it was raining and we can't go to Bugis Street or Arab Street, we went to Orchard because Wanxin wants to find job at Adecco. I went there to tell Crystal that I don't want to work on Sunday because it's 'yuan xiao'. =) HEHE!
Crystal looked so much better now after her leave. I'm glad for her. Though she always put stupid slots for me, she's still a very nice person la. =)
Then after that we went to Far East, where I have crazy thoughts. I suddenly had the urge to cut my hair into a short bob, because Wanxin say my hair is very dry and I should cut it before I go to my camp. Well, but I kinda don't bear to cut my hair though my hair quality sucks. It took me lots of effort for my hair to grow this length, and my hair's growth rate is damn slow.
Then we walked past Vodaskin and I saw this All-Round Eyes Therapy. That is seriously what I need!!
So I stepped in and asked about more, and instantly, I decided that I want that therapy! But I was disappointed that I have to make an appointment before going for the treatment.
Worse thing is, I've already told the therapist that I want to do that therapy and I feel paiseh to reject her so I booked an appointment for the next day. =X
Anyway I wanted to try it out, and if it's good, why not come back and try again?
Wanxin and I went to take some pictures and they even have laptops for us to use. =) I was wondering why they didn't give us some snacks or something.
Alot of people saw this pic and they ask if that's my sister or something. -_-''' I didn't know I look so alike as Wanxin!! Jack is even funnier, the very first time he saw this pic, he asked why there's 2 me in this pic. -_-''' My God!!
Anyway, the next day when I went back to Vodaskin for my therapy, I was pretty bored already. Somehow I think going for this therapy is an impulse, and I think the effects won't be that great.
I really like the amiable service provided there. Before I start my therapy they still have the patience to explain the procedures and everything else properly. For my All-Round Eye Therapy, although they are mainly treating the eye part, they still cleanse my face for me and apply sunscreen after that.
My therapy also has this diamond peel thing around my eyes. I don't exactly know what's a microdermabrasion, but I think those diamond bits at the tip of the machinery is supposed to exfoliate the dead skin cells and remove fine lines and wrinkles. She tried initially on my hair and I can really spot the difference immediately. Sad to say that difference doesn't last.
Although the mask they applied for me is not bad as in I can feel the effects, but at the end of the session, I see not much difference in my eye area. =( Yes, my puffiness decrease A LITTLE, but there are still dark circles and fine lines! I feel so cheated la can!!! My DIY frozen cucumber slices works better and is FREE! Almost, just a few cents, compared to this therapy which cost me $25 bucks just like that.
Hai, I feel so cheated la, that's why I never like facials and etc. A home mask will be fine for me now.
But perhaps the Diamond Peel thing is not bad, but it's $45 bucks. And their mask treatments are like just applying mask on your face and that will take $25 bucks already.
Anyway, I don't think I'll go back. And I don't like putting eye creams etc on my eye area. It always stings my eye and when I put on contacts it's going to make me feel damn gao wei. Maybe I should stop using Soflens. Feel like trying EncoreA, the one Boonie is using.
But anyway, I had a very fun day with Wanxin that day. Really happy!! And thanks alot for accompanying me the whole day!!! =)
Labels: shopping and fun
this heart of mine confessed at 2/28/2007 12:52:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart