Friday, February 16, 2007
I thought I would be happy... =(
...after my LAST dreadful BMGT paper ended. We even have plans to eat steamboat after school. But Huiyuan said that the restaurant opens at 5 and some of them have to go back and prepare for the lunar new year. And thankfully we didnt go and eat steamboat, because I was practically half dead after the paper.
The 2 hours doing the paper was really dreadful. I keep yawning and yawning non-stop, and wished that 2 hours will just zoom past like that. I think if I can passed that would be a real miracle. =(
So after the paper, Denise, Nadine and I just went to the nearby Kolo Mee stall and have our Jia Xiang Kolo Mee. This time the abalone is nicer! But I find the noodles too little. But I still like it! =)
Then I took a dreadful long bus back to Hougang to meet Boonie, Felicia, Selene and Jie Ying. They were there quite long ago, and when I reached they haven't decide where to go after that. I think that bunch is really very funny. They can walk around aimlessly and suddenly stop at a place and started chatting away.
So in the end, I think they wanted to go Selene's house to rot, but I was simply too tired so I head home. =X
Wanted to take a nap, but I couldn't. It's weird. I know I'm very tired because my eyes barely opened, and yet, I can't seem to sleep well at all. That kind of feeling is really very frustrating.
Hai I'm in a real bad mood now. My brother is sick and has been sleeping since I came home. Wonder if he's ok. It's not good for somebody to be sick during the CNY, and I hope I won't be so suay also, so I'll try my very best to keep myself healthy.
I'm feeling very irritable and grumpy. HMPH!
Will this lunar new year be enjoyable??
Anyway, everyone, enjoy your long weekends!
It doesnt make any difference to me because I'm having my HOLIDAYS!!! =)
The 2 hours doing the paper was really dreadful. I keep yawning and yawning non-stop, and wished that 2 hours will just zoom past like that. I think if I can passed that would be a real miracle. =(
So after the paper, Denise, Nadine and I just went to the nearby Kolo Mee stall and have our Jia Xiang Kolo Mee. This time the abalone is nicer! But I find the noodles too little. But I still like it! =)
Then I took a dreadful long bus back to Hougang to meet Boonie, Felicia, Selene and Jie Ying. They were there quite long ago, and when I reached they haven't decide where to go after that. I think that bunch is really very funny. They can walk around aimlessly and suddenly stop at a place and started chatting away.
So in the end, I think they wanted to go Selene's house to rot, but I was simply too tired so I head home. =X
Wanted to take a nap, but I couldn't. It's weird. I know I'm very tired because my eyes barely opened, and yet, I can't seem to sleep well at all. That kind of feeling is really very frustrating.
Hai I'm in a real bad mood now. My brother is sick and has been sleeping since I came home. Wonder if he's ok. It's not good for somebody to be sick during the CNY, and I hope I won't be so suay also, so I'll try my very best to keep myself healthy.
I'm feeling very irritable and grumpy. HMPH!
Will this lunar new year be enjoyable??
Anyway, everyone, enjoy your long weekends!
It doesnt make any difference to me because I'm having my HOLIDAYS!!! =)
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 2/16/2007 10:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart