Sunday, February 04, 2007

I NEED TLC.

I just came back from work and I'm beat!

Crystal just called me and told me to work tomorrow morning till afternoon at East Point again. I'm so damn scared that I can't finish revising for BCA can. And I'm very very tired.

I'm so tired that I barely opened my eyes on the way home. And I spaced out so much that I nearly missed my stop!

My feet and calves are so sore and aching, and I think my calves will soon be hippo legs due to long hours of standing. And my eyes are red and sore too, due to long hours of wearing contacts. =( BOO to MONTHLIES!!!!

I'm hungry too, as I only had BK in the afternoon. I'm now craving for a plate of nice, warm Hokkien mee, topped with some spinach to make up for my lack of iron. A bowl of hot soup will do too, but there's always no warm homecook food to look forward to when I reached home.

I want to be loved and hugged by someone when I reach home. I want somebody to listen to my complains and pity me a little. I want somebody to smile at me and make me feel happy for returning home.


Anyway, work was enjoyable today, except toward the time when we're about to go home, and then fatigue starts creeping in. Worked with Nicholas today, and he's a very nice chap, except the fact that he smokes. -_-''' My impression of him fell a little due to that la, but overall he's still a fabulous person! And we both share certain similarities like we're both Hainanese and we love chocolates. =) He's like my Da-ge ge. It's nice knowing him. Too bad I didn't take his number or something.

And sorry Yixin, I didn't manage to kope free trials for you today. Shall try my best tomorrow k? =)

Ok, off to sleep. I have to start work at 1030am. Hmm also probably meeting TIK for a short lunch. It's good to catch up once a while. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 2/04/2007 12:10:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard