Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I need Self-discipline.
Yes. I know I should be studying right now, but let me gush over certain things ok??
Just watched the 9pm Channel 8 show, (Don't discriminate Channel 8 shows k) where Elvin Ng is acting in. OMG!!! He's so cute!!!
He's gong-ness, his silly smile, his good body, his charisma, and he's a English Literature graduate from NUS ok! OMG!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
I'm going to watch that show every night. And the storyline seems interesting to me! =)
ELVIN NG!!!!! I should buy a copy of 8 Days and try to win a date with him hor! Aiya wasted!!!
Anyway, I had a very bittersweet dream yesterday. I dreamt that my mum wanted to buy a golden retriever puppy for me!!! And she was so nice to me in the dream. OH man!! How I wish the dream was reality. Actually I saw a 2 month old golden retriever puppy at Pet Safari not too long ago. It's so damn cute la!! I want!!!
BUT, dreams will never come true.
I have a very sad thing to confess. I'm supposed to study for my exams like these few days, but procrastination got the better of me. I find other things more appealing than studying. =X
And today, I was supposed to study with Wanxin and Yixin at Orchard library. But after like 1 hour plus, the both of them had no mood to study and thus we headed to off to do shopping and buy present for our birthday-queens-to-be. =X
Ok, I'm very guilty for not asking Nadine and Denise to study along with us, but I hope they understand. It's all for their own good. =X
Anyway today's shopping trip was very fun with the both of them. =) The 3 of us bought identical dress blouse, except that it's all in different colour! =) I don't mind sharing the same kind of clothes with good friends.
Ok, and now I'm really really very guilty for not studying. I'm like so lousy la, and I better improve my GPA. Better start mugging because there's lots of things I don't understand still. I hope I can score damn well for POA and Macro, though Macro is quite a tough one. =X
ZZzzz~ I will work hard. I will I will. *cross fingers*
Just watched the 9pm Channel 8 show, (Don't discriminate Channel 8 shows k) where Elvin Ng is acting in. OMG!!! He's so cute!!!
He's gong-ness, his silly smile, his good body, his charisma, and he's a English Literature graduate from NUS ok! OMG!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
I'm going to watch that show every night. And the storyline seems interesting to me! =)
ELVIN NG!!!!! I should buy a copy of 8 Days and try to win a date with him hor! Aiya wasted!!!
Anyway, I had a very bittersweet dream yesterday. I dreamt that my mum wanted to buy a golden retriever puppy for me!!! And she was so nice to me in the dream. OH man!! How I wish the dream was reality. Actually I saw a 2 month old golden retriever puppy at Pet Safari not too long ago. It's so damn cute la!! I want!!!
BUT, dreams will never come true.
I have a very sad thing to confess. I'm supposed to study for my exams like these few days, but procrastination got the better of me. I find other things more appealing than studying. =X
And today, I was supposed to study with Wanxin and Yixin at Orchard library. But after like 1 hour plus, the both of them had no mood to study and thus we headed to off to do shopping and buy present for our birthday-queens-to-be. =X
Ok, I'm very guilty for not asking Nadine and Denise to study along with us, but I hope they understand. It's all for their own good. =X
Anyway today's shopping trip was very fun with the both of them. =) The 3 of us bought identical dress blouse, except that it's all in different colour! =) I don't mind sharing the same kind of clothes with good friends.
Ok, and now I'm really really very guilty for not studying. I'm like so lousy la, and I better improve my GPA. Better start mugging because there's lots of things I don't understand still. I hope I can score damn well for POA and Macro, though Macro is quite a tough one. =X
ZZzzz~ I will work hard. I will I will. *cross fingers*
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 2/07/2007 10:09:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart