Sunday, February 04, 2007
Home Sweet Home
Yeah! Finally back home. I decide to take a little break (though I have lots of breaks in between) while doing my BCA exercises. I'm left with Ex J, K, L and M. The truth is, I only managed to complete Ex I. Well, I think those exercises behind are more important la. So I guess I'm going to rely on memory and miracles for the front part. =X
Sometimes I wonder why I put so much effort in my blog when nobody is going to read them anyway.
Well, after thinking, I think blogging to me is a channel where I can express my feelings and views about certain things. I blog because I hope someday in the future where I read back my posts, I'll remember certain things that happen to me and note how much I've changed. I don't know if it's good to look back or not, but anyways, I do them quite often.
Anyway, my parents are very nice and gave me lift to work. Thankfully I'm only working for 3 hours today, if not I'll really die man. There's this optometrist who's so arrogant and full of himself because he's an Optometrist. So what? I'm going to be a business woman next time ok! Mai siao siao! ( though I have a feeling I won't open up a business anyway). BUT, I realise that those guys who are Acuvue promoters, like me, are all not bad looking. =) Maybe because so far I've worked with more guys than girls. I wonder how working with the girls is like.
Ok, I think I'm crazy too la. I'm actually having thoughts of adopting tabby kittens. It's because of that adoption website thing again la. I actually e-mailed this girl about those kittens before and she's asking me if I would like to adopt them. They are damn cute la, only 3 months ok! Boonie said that is the best time to bring the kittens home. But the thing is, I don't think anybody in the family will support me of the idea having kittens in the house, and I'm so afraid of kittens scratching my furniture. =X
But having a pet greeting you when you reaches home is kind of a good feeling too. I don't understand why people love dogs to bits and detest cats like shit. I mean, they are all animals right. If you love a dog, don't you love cats too?
Ok, I think I'm crazy la. Actually I'm prepared to pay for all the expenses if I have a cat, BUT, the scratching thing still worries me la.
So in the end, I think I will never have a cat. =(
Am slightly happier today, because my mum is cooking dinner, like finally.
Alright, I hope tomorrow's test will be a breeze. Hai because of the test, I can't see that JRT with Jack. =( Tsk, I have a feeling he won't like it, and I'm not there to persuade him. =X Bah! Anyway that's none of my business also.
Sometimes I wonder why I put so much effort in my blog when nobody is going to read them anyway.
Well, after thinking, I think blogging to me is a channel where I can express my feelings and views about certain things. I blog because I hope someday in the future where I read back my posts, I'll remember certain things that happen to me and note how much I've changed. I don't know if it's good to look back or not, but anyways, I do them quite often.
Anyway, my parents are very nice and gave me lift to work. Thankfully I'm only working for 3 hours today, if not I'll really die man. There's this optometrist who's so arrogant and full of himself because he's an Optometrist. So what? I'm going to be a business woman next time ok! Mai siao siao! ( though I have a feeling I won't open up a business anyway). BUT, I realise that those guys who are Acuvue promoters, like me, are all not bad looking. =) Maybe because so far I've worked with more guys than girls. I wonder how working with the girls is like.
Ok, I think I'm crazy too la. I'm actually having thoughts of adopting tabby kittens. It's because of that adoption website thing again la. I actually e-mailed this girl about those kittens before and she's asking me if I would like to adopt them. They are damn cute la, only 3 months ok! Boonie said that is the best time to bring the kittens home. But the thing is, I don't think anybody in the family will support me of the idea having kittens in the house, and I'm so afraid of kittens scratching my furniture. =X
But having a pet greeting you when you reaches home is kind of a good feeling too. I don't understand why people love dogs to bits and detest cats like shit. I mean, they are all animals right. If you love a dog, don't you love cats too?
Ok, I think I'm crazy la. Actually I'm prepared to pay for all the expenses if I have a cat, BUT, the scratching thing still worries me la.
So in the end, I think I will never have a cat. =(
Am slightly happier today, because my mum is cooking dinner, like finally.
Alright, I hope tomorrow's test will be a breeze. Hai because of the test, I can't see that JRT with Jack. =( Tsk, I have a feeling he won't like it, and I'm not there to persuade him. =X Bah! Anyway that's none of my business also.
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 2/04/2007 06:47:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart