Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gong Xi Gong xi!!

Happy CNY EVERYONE!!!!
I know I'm quite late.

Anyway, time really flew past like nobody's business. Weeks ago, I was going on New Year shopping with my family at AMK Hub's NTUC. And now, it's already the 3rd day of CNY. Soon school and work is going to start for some, and all of us will be back to our busy and mundane life. How it all happened so quickly.

Anyway, CNY is pretty much the same. Adults play mahjong all day long, or cook or chat among themselves, while kids rot and die there. And during CNY, I usually look forward going to Mimi or my grandma's house.

Never really took a lot of photos, because it's either I forgot or I didn't bother. =X

We ate our reunion dinner at Yum Cha this year, because my dad wanted to go to Chinatown and squeeze with the crowd. Trust me, unless you have nothing better to do, it's wise not to go there. You can't even stop to look at things you like.

And this year's CNY is a little more special because Felix kor kor finally joined us for CNY after so many years. He's more...Americanized now. And somehow I feel the things that he say are pretty chim. My long-lost uncle finally came back and celebrated with us too.

Anyway, the first few days of CNY was bad, because my mum kept picking on me and I can't stand it! It's really irritating and quite a bad omen to be shouting at each other during CNY.

But somehow it's ok la. Back to happier stuffs.


What is CNY without seeing Pinky?? OMG, I look so hideous in this picture la. And Aunt Angie said we both look alike and she can't differentiate between us??? =X

I seriously don't know what's wrong with my eyes. Must be me not bothering to open my eyes when I smile/take pictures.


Jobeth, Ashley, Sherman and me.
Yes I look hideous again. My eyes look like just a slit. =( *sobs*

That's dear Jobeth and Ashley. Benjamin says I look like old auntie in that picture. =( Whatever la! SCREW boys who criticise me! THey only have young little girls in their minds.

It sucks being criticised when nobody is there to protect you.



My zi-lian brother.

My pretty Aunt Angie!! =) And believe it or not, it's taken by Ashley herself. She can take better photos than Sherman.

Then after visiting my grandma's house, Sherman and I joined my paternal side's cousins for a movie for the very first time. We always miss watching movie with them because we came too late. And this time, we met them at Cathay Picture house instead. Caught Letters of Iwo Jima, and I'm surprised that the cinema was full-house! And Sherman even managed to sneak in even though it's a NC16 show. Now I know why Pinky loves Nino so much. =)

Then we rushed to my aunt's house for steamboat, and then rush off again to Mimi's house! =)

Damn packed day.

That's what I wore during Da Nian Chu Yi. Red is an auspicious colour for Snakes, and that's why I won 7 plus bucks during mahjong that day. =)

Even my new sheets are RED! Bought it from Ikea. Nice to see, not comfortable to sleep.



It was such a long day, and my eye are still not tired and refreshed. All thanks to my 1-day Acuvue Moist! =)








-----------------------------------------------

For the 2nd day...It's not much visiting la.

But I still get to take pictures of 2 cute twin sisters, whom can be said are distant relatives of mine.

They are Wei Fang and Wei Yun. They seems so excited taking photos, and based on my observations, I think their parents don't take much photos with them because they are not trained to be camera ready, and they tend not to look at the camera. LOl.
The girl in the foreground is Wei Fang, the older twin. She slept on my lap when my dad gave them a lift home.

They kinda remind me of mischievous puppies. LOl. And they have a baby brother who looks so much like Bonn! That baby is damn cute, and muscular. =X My parents seem to like him alot.

Anyway, I should sleep soon. Am going to rot and die at some aunt's house tomorrow. And Jack wont be there to accompany me too. =( BOO! Don't think he feels that miserable as I do.

[PS: I think before I throw away my empty red packets, I'll write a wish on every one of them, hoping that it will come true. ]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 2/20/2007 01:43:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard