Friday, February 02, 2007

Feeling foul.

I'm in a very bad mood now. >.<
Feeling so irritable.

  1. My mum came into my room and asked me to settle my phone bills just now. I hate them asking me to do this and that when they abandon me at home all alone the whole day. CRAP! And they come and complain to me that I don't spend enough time at home. DUH!
  2. My brother is not even home now and I'm damn jealous and pissed (for no reason).
  3. Working tomorrow at East Point the whole day and I had to endure DAMN LONG bus rides. Must change bus somemore! I'm sacrificing time to revise too. -_-'''
  4. Jack has just started working and I'm not going to meet him that often. >>.<<
  5. I realise that I don't have a chance to celebrate important occasions. Vday is sort of gone. My birthday is gone because I'll be in Thailand.
  6. ZZZZZzzzz
  7. SCREW YOU!
  8. I hate being alone!
  9. GRRRRRR
  10. EFF EFF EFF EFF EFFF!!!!!

ZZzzz~ I was actually feeling quite ok you know. I'm feeling cool about being at home all day studying POA, watching the uncensored version of Love Actually and takeaway dinner along with some tv. I'm learning to be cool with all this.

But one nagging just ignited all these unhappiness in me. I want to have my consumer therapy but I don't have time and means to do it now. I longed to be pampered. =(

I just hope my sales tomorrow is good. If I have bad sales again, wah damn waste time la!

Nobody understands...Nobody cares...

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 2/02/2007 11:48:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard