Sunday, February 25, 2007
Does proximity helps in stronger friendships?
The answer is yes.
Even in OB, we learnt that people in the same proximity then to be grouped together and behave in a certain same way. The reason is simple. Because they are so near each other, it's easier for them to interact, and hence as time goes, they will like the same things, do the same things, and talk the same way. Yea I know everyone is different and have different taste, but with proximity, I think people will tend to be the same.
Just like how Yixin thinks that Hougang people have the 'Hougang' face. =X
Anyway, Yixin, Wanxin and Denise came over to my house yesterday. It was a short few hours, but wonderful!
I was really very touched that they still took time to come all the way down to Hougang, considering them living in the west and the east. It's like 1 plus hour is taken for them to travel here, but they still came!
So we had lunch at the Chinese ramen restaurant at Hougang Mall, and I treat them to Soup Restaurant's Yu Sheng. That's my 2nd Yu Sheng for this lunar new year.
Benjamin and Jack also came for a short while for mahjong. But in the end I didn't manage to play much with them because I have to entertain my dear girls. =)
The only sad thing yesterday was we all forgot about taking photos!
But it's alright! Because tomorrow we're going to Denise's house! So exciting!! =D
And I'll make sure we take lots of photos!
I can't wait to meet Denise's mum and sis though. Heard so much bout them but have not met them yet. And I can't wait to visit Denise's house!
That lucky girl is going to Hong Kong soon la. Damn jealous can!
I'm meeting Yixin and Wanxin on Wednesday too! Arab Street and maybe Wanxin's house. =) Since all of us are like jobless, think we can still meet up quite often. If only we live near each other, I think we really can see each other everyday, have every meals together etc. LOl.
But, too bad we don't live in the same proximity. Most of the time, if we have to meet, it will be in town, which can get quite boring and troublesome.
So, whenever we have chances to meet up or go somebody's house, it's really a very RARE occasion. Gotta like really treasure it!
So EXCITED!!!
[PS: I finally got myself a new lappy case! It's black, -_-''', but I think the quality is alot better. =)]
[PPS: I know I sound really ridiculous! But I want a new lappy! Something smaller and lighter!! I'm thinking of getting a cheap MacBook, or maybe a small Acer. But it'll be so much money. =( Hai~ I still want to learn driving!]
[PPPS: There's a stupid error on Blogger and I can't bold, italics or add colour to my post. BAH!]
Even in OB, we learnt that people in the same proximity then to be grouped together and behave in a certain same way. The reason is simple. Because they are so near each other, it's easier for them to interact, and hence as time goes, they will like the same things, do the same things, and talk the same way. Yea I know everyone is different and have different taste, but with proximity, I think people will tend to be the same.
Just like how Yixin thinks that Hougang people have the 'Hougang' face. =X
Anyway, Yixin, Wanxin and Denise came over to my house yesterday. It was a short few hours, but wonderful!
I was really very touched that they still took time to come all the way down to Hougang, considering them living in the west and the east. It's like 1 plus hour is taken for them to travel here, but they still came!
So we had lunch at the Chinese ramen restaurant at Hougang Mall, and I treat them to Soup Restaurant's Yu Sheng. That's my 2nd Yu Sheng for this lunar new year.
Benjamin and Jack also came for a short while for mahjong. But in the end I didn't manage to play much with them because I have to entertain my dear girls. =)
The only sad thing yesterday was we all forgot about taking photos!
But it's alright! Because tomorrow we're going to Denise's house! So exciting!! =D
And I'll make sure we take lots of photos!
I can't wait to meet Denise's mum and sis though. Heard so much bout them but have not met them yet. And I can't wait to visit Denise's house!
That lucky girl is going to Hong Kong soon la. Damn jealous can!
I'm meeting Yixin and Wanxin on Wednesday too! Arab Street and maybe Wanxin's house. =) Since all of us are like jobless, think we can still meet up quite often. If only we live near each other, I think we really can see each other everyday, have every meals together etc. LOl.
But, too bad we don't live in the same proximity. Most of the time, if we have to meet, it will be in town, which can get quite boring and troublesome.
So, whenever we have chances to meet up or go somebody's house, it's really a very RARE occasion. Gotta like really treasure it!
So EXCITED!!!
[PS: I finally got myself a new lappy case! It's black, -_-''', but I think the quality is alot better. =)]
[PPS: I know I sound really ridiculous! But I want a new lappy! Something smaller and lighter!! I'm thinking of getting a cheap MacBook, or maybe a small Acer. But it'll be so much money. =( Hai~ I still want to learn driving!]
[PPPS: There's a stupid error on Blogger and I can't bold, italics or add colour to my post. BAH!]
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 2/25/2007 10:15:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart