Tuesday, February 06, 2007

CNY shopping!

I have not shopped for CNY goodies and groceries for a very long time with my parents. It seems like I never really 'ban nian huo' with them before.

Just went to AMK Hub's NTUC Xtra with Mimi and my family. It's so fun! Everyone in the hypermart are buying new year goodies and drinks. I miss this kind of simple pleasures, it makes me happy because I'm so glad that CNY is here!

Mimi said that Snakes are in for a very bad luck in the Year of the Pig. -_-''' As if my life is not unlucky enough. *groans* I still thought that this year is starting to get better compared to last year you know. =(
I don't want to lose money to Liyun while playing mahjong. =(

Anyway, we will be doing more CNY shopping with Mimi next week. Really looking forward to it! And this year's reunion dinner is at Yum Cha. What happen to eating steamboat at home?? All the aunts and their family, who's not really supposed to eat reunion dinner with us, are eating it together. That's kind of a rare thing la, because we seldom have family gatherings at restaurants with my paternal side of the family.

But the best thing for CNY eve is going to Mimi's house to countdown and play mahjong with Liting and Liyun. =) It's like we're relatives with Mimi.

Hur hur, I better head back to study too. Exams are even nearer than the near CNY.

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 2/06/2007 11:22:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard