Sunday, February 11, 2007

2 papers down!

YEAH!! I'm totally relieved that Macroeconomics is down! I was so panicky and stressed out due to that paper. Well now that POA and Macro are over, I'm not going to think about how I did them. I think I did OK la, though I know there's a few stupid mistakes made. =(

Today we're supposed to celebrate Denise's birthday, but Nadine had her Chingay practice and Yixin had her IJ funfair thing, so I proposed that we celebrate both Denise and Nadine's birthday together next week, which is on 14 Feb, VDAY! =)

BUT, Yixin has a date with her mum and sis and Wanxin has a date with Evelyn, so I don't know how it'll turn out la. Hopefully the both of them can join us for a teeny short while. =)

Anyway was super bo liao after the paper, so I decided to go all the way from Bukit Timah to Yishun, to look for Jack at the place where he works. It's so damn far la. I never want to walk back to the MRT station, so I took a cab home instead, which cost me 10 bucks! Hai~ Well, at least I managed to kope back this golden pig figurine and my mum likes it.

Boonie called me when I'm reaching home, and then I met her for a short while at Hougang Mall. We just went to KFC and sat there for more than an hour, talking and catching up, before my runny nose is coming and we left. It's always nice talking to Boonie and I told her about my weird dreams lately. Lol she also gave me the idea of what I can give to my dear classmates for Vday. LOL.

I'm going to be soooo broke. =(

Anyway, miraculously, Nicholas add me on MSN and we were chatting happily. We have more similarities. WE ARE BOTH ARIES too!! LOl. Ok anyway, I don't know what happen la and suddenly MSN say I block him, which I didnt. I tried to unblock him but to no avail too. So Nich, if you're wondering....ya that's the case.

AND did I mention that I totally lurvvvvveeee Elvin NG?? OMG!! He's such a cutie. =) Literature grad!

You know I was listening to the radio and then they had Jay Chou's 'Zhu Wo Sheng Re Kuai Le' playing. I love that song lor. Imagine Elvin Ng sing that song on my birthday (though it's quite a sad song), I'll melt and nua on the floor!

Ok, flu set into me again. I'll take tomorrow to recuperate. Hopefully can start studying BMGT too. =X

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 2/11/2007 01:10:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard