Monday, January 22, 2007
Yippee!
This week is pretty slack I guess. There are not much lessons this weeks, except for Monday and Thursday. Plan to pon Friday's LMS though. It's the last lesson anyway.
So I declared a off-day for me tomorrow. =) I'll be a good girl and finish up all my macroecons tutorial. I MUST do well, hope it's not too late.
Yesterday I went to Far East Plaza to look for some CNY clothes. There isn't anything that really catches my eye. I also don't know which style I should go for. I tried on a few vintage dresses but I don't really like them leh. =X Maybe I'm not in the mood for shopping again.
So in the end I bought this cheapo, translucent, vintage 'dress' from some shop at Far East. I'm ok with it, just buy for the sake of buying you know you know. And since it's translucent, I have to find ways on how to cover up. -_-''' Should have bought something that's less troublesome.
Also bought a white belt from Forever 21 to match with that dress. I've not tried them on, but I have a feeling that the style will turn out bad.
Hmm I don't know why, I always want to dress in a certain style for CNY, but I don't know why the style always turn out to be 'weird'. Maybe I think too much to look good. =X Simplicity is still the best.
Well, I think I would be unsatisfied with the current dress I buy. Might go and look around for nicer stuffs soon.
Hmm, I just hope I won't be too excited by all the upcoming 'events' that I have no mood to study for my exams. And Acuvue has not been calling me for work, are they going to fire me?? ='(
[PS: I can't wait to buy m)phosis's patent black heels. =) ]
So I declared a off-day for me tomorrow. =) I'll be a good girl and finish up all my macroecons tutorial. I MUST do well, hope it's not too late.
Yesterday I went to Far East Plaza to look for some CNY clothes. There isn't anything that really catches my eye. I also don't know which style I should go for. I tried on a few vintage dresses but I don't really like them leh. =X Maybe I'm not in the mood for shopping again.
So in the end I bought this cheapo, translucent, vintage 'dress' from some shop at Far East. I'm ok with it, just buy for the sake of buying you know you know. And since it's translucent, I have to find ways on how to cover up. -_-''' Should have bought something that's less troublesome.
Also bought a white belt from Forever 21 to match with that dress. I've not tried them on, but I have a feeling that the style will turn out bad.
Hmm I don't know why, I always want to dress in a certain style for CNY, but I don't know why the style always turn out to be 'weird'. Maybe I think too much to look good. =X Simplicity is still the best.
Well, I think I would be unsatisfied with the current dress I buy. Might go and look around for nicer stuffs soon.
Hmm, I just hope I won't be too excited by all the upcoming 'events' that I have no mood to study for my exams. And Acuvue has not been calling me for work, are they going to fire me?? ='(
[PS: I can't wait to buy m)phosis's patent black heels. =) ]
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 1/22/2007 11:16:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart