Friday, January 26, 2007
What is with guys and WOW?
I totally can't stand guys and their freaking god damn 'hobby'.
To me, it's just pure waste-of-money addiction. They are the fools who are willing to pay more than $20 a month just to play a bloody non-intellectual game, which is known as guy's haven or whatever shit. I'm so appalled that even 30 plus year old men, full of family and work commitments are actually hooked to this game too.
One summon from their guild leader and there they go, into the dungeon to do god-knows-what quest that takes them hours to complete (because they are stupid and have no life so they kill their own time in this way), kill monsters and hop around in retard manner.
GUYS ARE PURELY, PLAINLY STUPID/RETARD.
HEll.
And I heard that one guy was supposed to fetch his wife after work at 6.30pm. But at 6.30pm, where is he? Still at his desktop (or maybe laptop) killing monsters and talking to brainless boys, forgetting that his poor wife is waiting for him irritably at some bus stop or something.
Hell, if I were his wife, I'll divorced him immediately. IS THAT STUPID GAME MORE WORTHWHILE THAN YOUR WIFE, WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?????
What if she's going to give birth??
Example:
Wife: Husband, I'm having contractions. I need to go to the hospital immediately.
Husband: Ok, wait ar, I finish this quest first, 5 mins only. You go and pack up first.
After 5 mins...
Wife: I've finished packing, can we go now??
Husband: Okok, wait wait. You go inform your parents.........
After 30 mins....
Wife: The pain is killing me. I can't take it anymore!!
Husband: FUCK LA. Can't you let me finish my quest in peace.
And the wife had to give birth at home in the end.
-_-'''
If that's the case, I think the best solution is to ask the 'Husband' to live in the dungeon of WOW forever. If he's bored and need some sex appeal, just find a sexy (but in my opinion ugly) female org or tauren or druid or goblin or whatever la. They can get married and live happily ever after. No complains of the guy playing WOW for too long, no need to walk around aimlessly while girls do their shopping, no whining, no headaches while getting valentine's day present. What's best is, the WOW female characters can kill monsters and help them complete quests too. Don't guys love this kind of 'women'?
Sigh~
I know guys have their needs, just like how girls have their shopping needs. I know they have their 'manly' ego too. If they pang seh their male friends because their wife/girlfriend wants them to stop playing WOW, they'll lose face because guys being guys will laugh at friends for him hen-packed, rather than praising him for being so thoughtful.
BUT BUT BUT, girls surely deserve more than that. Especially if they have already endure this stupid behaviour for months. There's a limit to everything.
It's not that guys are forbid to play such games. They can play of course, but they got to know their priorities, their responsibilities and spare a thought for the ones beside them. Such game has made them so self-centred. WOW is their WORLD, their reality.
ZZZ...The thought of Jack still playing WOW irks me!
Please, remind me to ask a person's hobby before I marry him. I don't want to make the wrong choice.
To me, it's just pure waste-of-money addiction. They are the fools who are willing to pay more than $20 a month just to play a bloody non-intellectual game, which is known as guy's haven or whatever shit. I'm so appalled that even 30 plus year old men, full of family and work commitments are actually hooked to this game too.
One summon from their guild leader and there they go, into the dungeon to do god-knows-what quest that takes them hours to complete (because they are stupid and have no life so they kill their own time in this way), kill monsters and hop around in retard manner.
GUYS ARE PURELY, PLAINLY STUPID/RETARD.
HEll.
And I heard that one guy was supposed to fetch his wife after work at 6.30pm. But at 6.30pm, where is he? Still at his desktop (or maybe laptop) killing monsters and talking to brainless boys, forgetting that his poor wife is waiting for him irritably at some bus stop or something.
Hell, if I were his wife, I'll divorced him immediately. IS THAT STUPID GAME MORE WORTHWHILE THAN YOUR WIFE, WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?????
What if she's going to give birth??
Example:
Wife: Husband, I'm having contractions. I need to go to the hospital immediately.
Husband: Ok, wait ar, I finish this quest first, 5 mins only. You go and pack up first.
After 5 mins...
Wife: I've finished packing, can we go now??
Husband: Okok, wait wait. You go inform your parents.........
After 30 mins....
Wife: The pain is killing me. I can't take it anymore!!
Husband: FUCK LA. Can't you let me finish my quest in peace.
And the wife had to give birth at home in the end.
-_-'''
If that's the case, I think the best solution is to ask the 'Husband' to live in the dungeon of WOW forever. If he's bored and need some sex appeal, just find a sexy (but in my opinion ugly) female org or tauren or druid or goblin or whatever la. They can get married and live happily ever after. No complains of the guy playing WOW for too long, no need to walk around aimlessly while girls do their shopping, no whining, no headaches while getting valentine's day present. What's best is, the WOW female characters can kill monsters and help them complete quests too. Don't guys love this kind of 'women'?
Sigh~
I know guys have their needs, just like how girls have their shopping needs. I know they have their 'manly' ego too. If they pang seh their male friends because their wife/girlfriend wants them to stop playing WOW, they'll lose face because guys being guys will laugh at friends for him hen-packed, rather than praising him for being so thoughtful.
BUT BUT BUT, girls surely deserve more than that. Especially if they have already endure this stupid behaviour for months. There's a limit to everything.
It's not that guys are forbid to play such games. They can play of course, but they got to know their priorities, their responsibilities and spare a thought for the ones beside them. Such game has made them so self-centred. WOW is their WORLD, their reality.
ZZZ...The thought of Jack still playing WOW irks me!
Please, remind me to ask a person's hobby before I marry him. I don't want to make the wrong choice.
this heart of mine confessed at 1/26/2007 11:55:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart