Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Random stuffs.
These are some of the random depressing stuffs going through me.
- I am so broke again -- I seriously don't know where all my money go to this month. I thought I was rich, but I knew I had to set aside a certain amount of money for something la. BUT, I still thought I was rich! And who knows, now my bank account is in a pathetic state again. My mum just asked me to pay my handphone bills this month. I still need money to buy my new year accessories and patent heels. PLUS, Denise and Nadine's Birthdays are coming and of course I have to get them presents. And Vday is coming too. -_-''' But actually I'm more excited about CNY la. ANG BAOs!!!!
- Exams are coming but I'm so not prepared!! -- What's worse is I'm having my BCA final practical test on next Monday and the weekend before that I'll be working at East Point's roadshow! Oh man. I really regret agreeing to work. I can spend my whole weekend mugging instead you know!! ZZZ~ And Crystal doesn't reply my sms when I asked if I can work half day on Sunday. -_-''' I hope that at least i can start on something decent this week, if not I'm SCREWED.
- Serve Thailand trip miscelleneous stuffs -- Adrian ( the lecturer-in-charge of this trip) called me today and sort of hinted that I'm irresponsible etc or things like that. Or am I imagining things?? Anyway, I found out that I'm the IC for this don't-know-what event for the pre-trip. At first I just thought I was going to be in this commitee that's all, but who knows, he wants me to be IN CHARGE! I seriously don't know about that la, and what's worse is all the SMSes and e-mails didn't reach me so I don't know what's going on, until like today. -_-''' Damn pissed la. I want to do a good job you know. And Adrian told me I'm in the cook-force during the trip (he said it's quite sin nang) because during the interview I told them I know how to cook. =X
Alright. On a happier note, there's also a few random happier things going on. =)
- I finally finished spring-cleaning my room!! -- I'm so damn happy la, because my mum ignited my spring-cleaning mood and I threw away lots of old stuffs this time, more ruthless than the previous time. Yesterday was the shelves and today was the wardrobe. Now my room is so clean and empty!! I like. I hope I can sustain till CNY though. =X And I went to Tampines' Ikea yesterday for the first time and bought lots of storage boxes and new sheets for CNY! I love everything being boxed up. =)
- Jack is finally nicer to me -- Yep, after I threw a major tantrum about him playing WOW. He promised that he won't play WOW after 10, though he's still dying to buy some new expansion pack of that game. -_-''' But nvm. He actually offered to help me spring-clean my room today, but after screwing those storage boxes, he fell asleep and left me alone to clear my dusty wardrobe. But all's good. He cleared my table for me and ended up having itchy runny nose. Both of us are so allergic to dust. =X AND one more thing, he helped me fixed back the letter 'D' on my lappy!! YEAH! No need to bring my fat lappy down to school or the service centre anymore! =D
- I know what to get for Jack for Vday le! -- Was cracking my brains because I want to get something budget as well as innovative. And blog-hopping just spruced my creativity. =) I'm not sure how it cost still, but it should be something quite unique, though that thing can be quite a love-hate thing. =X
Ok, so the depressing things balance with the happier things. That's good. I just hope I'll drop lesser hair on the floor because I love the floor to be 'flawless'.
Hmm so I'll hope that I'll be motivated enough to start studying. And I'm going for my health check for the trip and maybe going to Jack's house to freeload their dinner. =X
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 1/30/2007 12:55:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart