Friday, January 19, 2007
One project down, one more to go...
Today was our presentation of IAC. Compared to LMS, IAC is so last minute and kinda impromtu. We only did our interviews, and prepare our short oral speech and that's it.
I'm really proud of my work, and the interviews were seriously fantastic. Many thanks to Sky's gay manager, his straight friend who liked a person of the same gender before, and his bisexual friend. They are all wonderful people la. And of course thanks Sky for wide social circle. And not to forget Adrian, Denise and Nadine for their short comments. =)
I shall try my very very best to upload the videos because even if I delete those video clips from my lappy, I can still view them here. =) So I hope nothing goes wrong. *cross fingers*
This is the one of the clips of interview we had with the bisexual. I seriously think that she will be back to 'normal' soon, because she says that she wants to get married and have kids too.
This gay person is actually a very nice gentleman and he doesn't look sissy and all too!
Hehez. I love interviewing people. It's super fun and you get to know so much more about them. It's amazing how you can become acquainted with a stranger that easily. Maybe I should have tried taking Mass Communications or something related ya? It could be my hidden talent. =X
Hehez. And I love my voice through the video. =P
I'm really proud of my work, and the interviews were seriously fantastic. Many thanks to Sky's gay manager, his straight friend who liked a person of the same gender before, and his bisexual friend. They are all wonderful people la. And of course thanks Sky for wide social circle. And not to forget Adrian, Denise and Nadine for their short comments. =)
I shall try my very very best to upload the videos because even if I delete those video clips from my lappy, I can still view them here. =) So I hope nothing goes wrong. *cross fingers*
This is the one of the clips of interview we had with the bisexual. I seriously think that she will be back to 'normal' soon, because she says that she wants to get married and have kids too.
This gay person is actually a very nice gentleman and he doesn't look sissy and all too!
Hehez. I love interviewing people. It's super fun and you get to know so much more about them. It's amazing how you can become acquainted with a stranger that easily. Maybe I should have tried taking Mass Communications or something related ya? It could be my hidden talent. =X
Hehez. And I love my voice through the video. =P
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 1/19/2007 11:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart