Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Life is Ironic

When nobody calls me up for job, I'm upset because I feel that people don't find me perhaps I'm incompetent etc. And when they finds me, I feel upset because I feel that others find me when they need me, like being a substitute, and upset also because I had to work.

ZZzzz. Ironic huh?

Anyway, I'm working tomorrow after school at JURONG POINT!!!!??

I wanted to reject Crystal but I think she's pretty desperate. And I had morning lectures to attend the next day.

So in the end, she told me that I can claim cab fare. Great! =)
At least I'm more motivated to work now.

I must stay optimistic and hope that my sales are good. Kambate!

Will be working on 3rd and 4th Feb too, which is during the study week. Why am I sacrificing my study week? But well, never mind la. Maybe I should build up on my sales experience. =)

[PS: I'm a good girl today because I did all the tutorials that I said I will finish by today. =) I had healthier homecook food too, trying to eat healthy food when eating out, but my hair still drops. Groans. I should learn to accept facts.]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 1/23/2007 11:51:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard