Thursday, January 25, 2007

The letter is 'D'.

My lappy's keyboard is getting loose. I want a new lappy. My lappy is so fat and ugly and GREY. I don't like him anymore, though he's still my No.1 companion.
Yep, the letter 'D' dropped out all of a sudden! I seldom get to type this letter too, and I wonder why it will drop out. Zzzzz~ Anyway, I think there's a high possibility that it can be fixed back, but Sarah is definitely not someone who has nimble fingers. =X I need Nadine. hehehhez~


On a happier note, I'm a happy girl because I finally bought my debut daily disposable lens!! I always like the comfort and luxury of wearing daily lens because daily lens is the most expensive kind of lens in the market ( for teenage girls like me), and it's the most convenient! I'm always very envious of those girls whose parents are willing to buy like 1 year supply of daily disposables for them. One mother even bought a 3-month supply of daily disposables for her 10-year old son. 10 year old only leh!!! I just started wearing glasses then!

Hmm anyway, for those of you who are interested, you can get a huge saving buying daily lens now!

Acuvue is offering a 50% off the 2nd box of 1-Day Acuvue and 1-Day Acuvue Moist lenses.
Which is to say, a 1-month supply of 1-Day Acuvue will cost $67.50 (u.p. $90) and 1-Day Acuvue Moist will cost $82.50 (u.p. $110).

Ya I work for Acuvue and I'm seriously not bragging how good this offer is. This offer is indeed a REAL offer, not like those usual ones saying 'Buy 4 boxes of Advance Get 1 box Free'. That one is bull-shit la, because it's always there. =X

And 1-Day Acuvue Moist is really damn good! Even my fussy regular optician also says that Moist is good, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all. =)

I had pretty high Astigmatism but I'm surprised I can still wear non-toric lens. So happy!! I can't wait to wear my new lens now.Hehehez.
I think only selected outlets have this offer. So you must keep your eyes open. So far I only know that Kovan's Teck Yew Optical ( the shop I bought mine at), J8's Koolook and Jurong Point's Nanyang Optical. I'm sure there are other few outlets.
I'm so excited about wearing my Moist! But I have to save it for the Thailand trip. =) If I'm financially stable and my Astig is not that high anymore, I'll definitely convert to wear daily disposables. And from the start, I always like Acuvue, way before I work for them. =)

I love my MOIST!!

[PS: I barely goes to school this whole week. =X Feelng lazy and all ya, but I hope I seriously can start something tomorrow. =) I actually wanted to start blogging about how atrocious boys are when they have soccer matches, computer games, videos(maybe porn) and animes, and whatever-guy-stuffs. But it turns out that my excitement for Moist is much more than those boring stuffs. =) ]


Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 1/25/2007 10:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard