Sunday, January 21, 2007
I'm a happy girl!!
Because I've finished ALL my projects for this semester!!! HOORAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, sometimes I really detest projects because they consumed so much time. But now, I think the process can be pretty tough, but after finishing every project, you'll feel so satisfied and relieved!!
I was pretty down when I know I had to finish up BMGT on a SATURDAY afternoon. What's worse is my nose has been very itchy the whole day and it makes me very irritable. On a side note, when I'm irritable or pissed, I hate, REALLY HATE people asking me to relax, chill, whatever shit! It just makes my blood boil more! If you really what to make me chill, just say sorry ok.
Anyway, my saturday started out pretty fine. Followed my mum and aunt to Hougang Mall to have ramen noodles and tim sum. Lol. I love free lunch!! =)
Then after that met Nadine and Denise at Raffles City's Starbucks to do project. We love that place because it's so conducive! =) We practically stayed there from 4 to 10 to finish our project. Wow the 6 hours were intense. We really concentrated and did everything. And now it's almost completed, I feel so relieved and happy! And guess what, I NEARLY lost my wallet AGAIN. The last time we went to this starbucks to do project, I lost my wallet and found it again. The same thing happen today. Phew! So Singaporeans are still kind-hearted after all. =)
Hmm, there's not a single project left for this semester!! I finally can start to settle down and mug for my exams.
Gosh! My macro is like shit now. I got to buck up and start doing the tutorials. =X And not to forget for BMGT. ZZZZ I've not done much tutorial this semester. The only tutorial I did was POA. =X Very bad right I know.
I seriously hope that I won't screw up for the exams. It's so damn near CNY, I'm so scared that I won't have any mood to study you know. =X That kind of feeling sucks, especially when your papers are on 9, 10 and 16! 1 day before CNY eve!
Please make me study for management, because I never attend lectures, and I never do my tutorials AT ALL. The only knowledge I had about managment was absorbing them while doing the project today. =X
Gosh! I'm starting to feel panicky right now. Guess project's over doesn't mean it's a good thing. When holiday's here then it's a good thing.
I can't wait for CNY, and then I'll be DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN Free!
[PS: I have a very bad habit of reading articles about symptoms and origins of certain illness or cancers and I get very very scared that I will get them one day. It's true. Sometimes the symptoms are so like what I have. But I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss.]
You know, sometimes I really detest projects because they consumed so much time. But now, I think the process can be pretty tough, but after finishing every project, you'll feel so satisfied and relieved!!
I was pretty down when I know I had to finish up BMGT on a SATURDAY afternoon. What's worse is my nose has been very itchy the whole day and it makes me very irritable. On a side note, when I'm irritable or pissed, I hate, REALLY HATE people asking me to relax, chill, whatever shit! It just makes my blood boil more! If you really what to make me chill, just say sorry ok.
Anyway, my saturday started out pretty fine. Followed my mum and aunt to Hougang Mall to have ramen noodles and tim sum. Lol. I love free lunch!! =)
Then after that met Nadine and Denise at Raffles City's Starbucks to do project. We love that place because it's so conducive! =) We practically stayed there from 4 to 10 to finish our project. Wow the 6 hours were intense. We really concentrated and did everything. And now it's almost completed, I feel so relieved and happy! And guess what, I NEARLY lost my wallet AGAIN. The last time we went to this starbucks to do project, I lost my wallet and found it again. The same thing happen today. Phew! So Singaporeans are still kind-hearted after all. =)
Hmm, there's not a single project left for this semester!! I finally can start to settle down and mug for my exams.
Gosh! My macro is like shit now. I got to buck up and start doing the tutorials. =X And not to forget for BMGT. ZZZZ I've not done much tutorial this semester. The only tutorial I did was POA. =X Very bad right I know.
I seriously hope that I won't screw up for the exams. It's so damn near CNY, I'm so scared that I won't have any mood to study you know. =X That kind of feeling sucks, especially when your papers are on 9, 10 and 16! 1 day before CNY eve!
Please make me study for management, because I never attend lectures, and I never do my tutorials AT ALL. The only knowledge I had about managment was absorbing them while doing the project today. =X
Gosh! I'm starting to feel panicky right now. Guess project's over doesn't mean it's a good thing. When holiday's here then it's a good thing.
I can't wait for CNY, and then I'll be DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN Free!
[PS: I have a very bad habit of reading articles about symptoms and origins of certain illness or cancers and I get very very scared that I will get them one day. It's true. Sometimes the symptoms are so like what I have. But I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss.]
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 1/21/2007 12:10:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart