Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm bored, so let's blog.

Today was a nua-nua day. Actually I planned to continue with my CNY shopping with all the fabulous sales, and do the interview for my project. But everything was sort of cancelled because the interviewee is supposedly not free. =X So my dear camera is on the hands of Sky now. I miss my cam. =(

Since Jack say I can blog about bad things about him, here it is.
I wanted Jack to go CNY shopping with me, since it has all the sales and all and I believe strongly that if I missed this round of sales, all the clothes are going to turn ugly and RED. But that stupid boy says he's not in the shopping mood and blah blah blah...

So being very nice, I compromised and went to his house to drag him out of bed first before making lots of noise and nagged at him to go out. But Jack is apparently very stubborn and found all sorts of excuses to not to go shopping. BOo! So therefore, I nua-ed my afternoon in his house. =X ZZZZzzzz~ That's so not my kind of Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, I still managed to entertain myself though there are moments of emo-ing. Jack is a Jackass. He only know how to play his WOW. And after that, he force me to play PS2 with him. You know I'm bad at such games and I don't want to lose la. =X
The only kind of games I know how to play are racing games. =X So in the end I had fun playing that with him, although I end up losing most of the time also. LOL but it was pretty fun I had to admit. And you know when I play games or whatever, I would be very agitated and shout very loudly. =X I think his parents must be thinking that we behave like little kids.

And I managed to watch a few videos in his computer too. I can't wait for Desperate Housewives new season!! I can watch it many many times!!

Then we went to Thomson Road's Prata House for prata of course. I had my debut Bomb Cheese Prata. Denise was telling me about Bomb prata but after eating my Bomb Cheese prata, I find it quite a weird combination. Cheese going with the sugar taste weird, and I prefer prata to be salty rather than sweet too.
But the prata there is definitely cheaper than the prata store opposite Beauty World.

Yesterday I also went for my appointment at National Skin Centre. I had to take a cab down in the end due to the rain and all the heavy traffic, and it wasted my 8 bucks. I don't really like taking cab because I always felt so cheated that I paid so much to travel such distances. Hmm but well, maybe I will take cab when I'm like working and have enough money to buy a car.

Anyway, I had to do a blood test too. It was my first time doing the test, and the nurse that took the test was sort of a noob nurse. =X Ok la, he's quite nice and all, because I think I looked quite scared and he tried to ease my worries by saying it's less painful than injection. But well, when he inserted the needle it was ok, but then he forgot to ask me to release my fist or something, so my blood doesnt flow out smoothly. Instead it splurts! Then he took the needle out and put it in again and it's so damn painful la! The more painful it is, the harder I hold my fist ( which is what I'm not supposed to do), and my arm was starting to shake very obviously. =X

But thankfully, I had enough blood samples and don't have to do the test again. Creepy! The nurse told me that donating blood is much more painful because the needle is bigger!! OH my god!! To think I still wanted to donate blood somehow.

Sigh~ And the doctor thinks I might have thyroid. This is getting soooo scary.

Hmm somehow after doing the blood test, I really must say being a nurse is so not easy. I don't dare to inject needles into patient's skin! I'm so afraid that I'll hurt the person instead.

Btw, below is supposedly to be the video I did for LMS. But I think I'm having trouble uploading it. Argh! Whatever. I'm a dumbo who doesn't know how to upload videos. =X

[I removed the video because it's not working anymore.]

Anyway I think the video is the best I've done so far!! Windows Movie Maker is such a simple and amateur programme, but I'm surprised at what it can do. THink those super super professional softwares will really do wonders! I'm so proud of my video!

But on the other hand, if it's a professional software, I think I won't really know how to use it that well. [PS: I hate to admit that I don't know how to use Photoshop. =X I know I'm a computer idiot!]


To end this boring random post, here's the neos Jack and I took eons ago.
I don't care, I must take more neos this year!! I barely took more than 5 neos last year ok! And since Jack is now in chalet and he was the one who asked me to blog to kill time, I shall post this collage I just made. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 1/14/2007 12:07:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard