Friday, January 05, 2007

Going Random...but please read because it has my eye candy in it! LOL.

I finally have the time to blog. This week has been pretty hectic for me.

Work on Tuesday, then the next day, school starts. And I'm busy rushing projects and attending make-up lectures since. I'm so tired~ My eye bags are getting from bad to worse!

But well, somehow I kinda enjoy being busy. At least it's better than being coop at home doing nothing. Ironic huh? People hate being stressed out, but being busy somehow means that they are leading fulfilling lives.

Hence, I've decided to make myself as busy as possible, because I want to make full use of time and not spend anymore time rotting away whatsoever.

Anyway, work on Tuesday was kinda great! I enjoyed it and time really flew past, because I met very nice and fun people during the roadshow at Parkway. One of the girl was called Shu Wen, and it's exactly the same Shu Wen as me! Both of us got so excited when we found that out. LOL. And when I sms Shu Wen, I feel so weird, as if I'm sms-ing to myself. =X But it's fun!! There's also Junxiang (Acuvue promoter) and Huiting ( Opti-free promoter). All of them are so nice. And not to forget, Bryan, who was my replacement because I had to leave early that day. I'll talk more about Bryan later. =)

Anyway, I've learnt many things during that particular roadshow, some important life skills. I think Junxiang was very nice and kept encouraging me when I complained that my sales suck. And he shared a few pointers with me as well. BUT, both of us are new ok. I'm such a disgrace.

I also found out that my EQ is becoming lower and lower. It's like, when I first saw Junxiang, I was quite cold towards him and didn't speak much. I'm always like that to people I don't know. But I start to open up after Junxiang, Shu Wen and I went for breakfast. It was only then I realise I should always try to have good relationships with the people I work with and not judge them immediately. I think this is something I got to learn, because sometimes, I don't really talk to the shop staff and it seemed kinda rude. And it's always more fun and time passes more quickly when you have people to talk to you ya?

So ya, I'm working at the same place tomorrow too. I hope it'll still be fun although Huiting will not be there anymore. =( But I hope I can get to see Shu Wen. It's really pretty amazing, because we just like know each other on that morning and we seemed to be very good friends already, like we've known each other for a long time. This kind of feeling is great! =)

Ok, back to Bryan. Lol. I announced that he's my newfound eye candy!! LOL!
I bet he will faint if he knows that he's my eye candy, because on Tuesday, we barely speak to each other. We just teased each other, with Junxiang and Shu Wen, and I remember I always call him 'Didi' because he look so didi. LOl.

Bryan is from aerospace, and coincidentally I get to see him in campus today, TWO TIMES SOMEMORE!!!!!
It's weird why I find him to be my eye candy, but he's pretty cute. =) When he saw me today, I was pretty shocked, and then he give that kind of shy shy smile. Hehhehehhez! And after I finish IAC and was at the lift, I saw him again! And he still remembers my name!! LOl. I nearly forgot his, because I know him as didi. Lol!

Ok at least now I have a proper eye candy in NP. =) And he lives in Hougang and takes 74 to school too, and sometimes board at the same bus stop with me. Hehehehhez!! This will be another motivation for me to go to school.

Die la how? I think I'm so fated with Bryan. Met in school TWICE leh!!! =P

[PS: If Bryan reads this, I can imagine what kind of face he will give me. =X]

Hmm come to think of it, I had not have this kind of feeling for a very very long time. This kind of feeling kinda reminds me of Secondary school days. That kind of, thinking-where-the-person-might-be-and-purposely-going-there-more-often-to-look-for-him kind of feeling. So naive, but I like. =X

LOL ok I think I'm crazy la. As I said, this is a random post.

Ok, before I go on till it's far-fetched. I have some things to add for my New Year Resolutions.
  1. Get as many CCA points as possible and join NP strings. I know I've said I want to join NP strings for a very very long time, but have not joined because nobody can accompany me. But well, I've made up my mind. It's better to choose a CCA I enjoy, so maybe I'll join it first and who knows, I might make new friends. But of course, I'm wondering if I have that much courage to join it myself too. Hmm, I don't mind join NRA too.
  2. Practise piano more often. I have a very important exam end of this year for piano and the fees for the examination is over $600. So I die-die also must pass, if not, Hai~ I think I don't want to learn anymore. I'll gradually try to practise everyday de.
  3. Gossip about people who aren't bitches or bastards less often. I think sometimes I'm quite mean with the gossips and the things I say about people that to me are bitches/bastards. Some of them, well deserve it. Some definitely don't. So I shall refrain from saying and spreading all these gossips. Gossips do bind people together, but it also tears people apart. And I think I must apologise to my dear friend Benjamin. I think sometimes I'm not very nice to him and all that. But strangely, we always come together when we are upset and then tell each other or rather compare how pathetic our lives are. He has been a good listening ear, but I think I've sort of said unpleasant things about him in the past, and I feel very guilty about it. I'm actually glad to have a friend like him. =)

Alright, I think my brain is becoming dead now. I shall go to sleep, because tomorrow is another long day. I hope I can survive. =X Good sales please~

[PS: Yixin just show me the picture of the cute guy she saw at Heeren's NUM. THe guy is so CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE la! When will I ever have this kind of cute bf?? =X I guess never ba. =( Because I'm not pretty/sexy/fabulous. *sobs* ]

**[PS: SORRY everybody, I made a mistake. My eye candy's name is Brendan, not Bryan. Die la. I don't even remember my eye candy's name. =X And I'm not the only one who thinks Brendan is cute. Kekekekz.=D Oh and I added 1 more stuff for my resolutions. =)]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 1/05/2007 10:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard