Thursday, January 11, 2007
Finally time for me to update!!
Anyway, since I'm free now, let's update what's going on for last Saturday where I work at Parkway. I was working with Junxiang and Shu Wen again. Damn super happy can!! And there were all very very nice to me. Knowing that I had not much money left, they treated me to Auntie Annie's Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel and Durian ice cream. Both were super delicious and a very good perk up for working long hours.
I actually had to work from like 10.30 to 10.30, but time really flew past very quickly, because I have such good friends with me. We can chat, gossip, and tease each other. Hmm, I'm starting to miss the both of them.
Then while working, there's something wrong with my eye so I took the contacts out. And I was so blind. I managed to stole a pair of Acuvue Moist and Acuvue Advance. They are both non-toric lenses but I'm surprised I can still see clearly with them. I LOVE Acuvue MOIST!! It is so comfortable, like I'm wearing nothing at all!! REally I'm not lying! I think I will buy a few boxes for my Thailand trip. I can't wait to wear nice fresh lenses. =)
My eyes were terribly small, maybe because I have no contacts on and I'm tired. I think I'm pretty inexperience in selling contact lenses still. =X
And when I reached home, I've received my new pair of shoes that is hand-painted by Aunt Angie. =) So So HAppy!!! I've been waiting for that shoes for so long. Aunt Angie's work is so perfect, that when I first saw it, I don't bear to wear it. It looks so beautiful and CUTE!!!
I hope such shoes can last. But everytime I wear this pair of shoes, my heart aches because a little bit more glitter will come off. I dont want it to be dirty. =(
I think this pair of shoes looked better itself then when worn. Sad to say, Jack doesnt like this pair of shoes cause he think it's very kiddo. =(
But well, I love it! And thanks alot Aunt Angie!! I got a unique and one and only pair of shoes because of her!! =D
Mmm, what else can I blog about?
Oh ya. My shopping mood is back!! I'm starting to have mood and have an idea of what to get for CNY. But then, my budget is tight, and with all the sales and all, it's quite difficult to find my size. I'm so glad that the sales is still on! Pull and Bear's stuffs are super cheap now. It's like Giordano! THe things there gets cheaper and cheaper!
But I caught my eye on this very very nice navy blue satin dress from Forever 21. REAlly very nice!! But then it's size M and thus it's super loose and LOW CUT. My mum saw it and refuse to buy it for me. But I like it so much la!! It's satin! I want a satin dress for CNY!! Now I don't know what I should buy for CNY after my mum rejected my satin dress.
But one thing is for sure. I love Vivo City's Forever 21!! It's big, and organise, unlike the Wisma outlet. And all the clothes seemed to be really really nice!! Shall go there again with Boonie someday. I miss BOonie. =(
My mum did lots of shopping today. She bought a dunno what from Fox and then a dress from Warehouse. Warehouse leh, mai siao siao! I don't even dare to buy their stuffs. But that dress was on sale la, so it's actually only $69. My satin dress is $83 ok. I hope my mum sponsor me. =X I want Satin Dresses!!!
I want more money. I want to shop for CNY before all the clothes turn UGLY.
And recently, I'm super duper hooked onto Christina Aguilera's Hurt. The MTV is so touching!! I like it soooo much!!! And I've learning to memorise the song. lOL!
Oh, and I saw a white husky puppy yesterday at Pet Safari. It's soooooo cute!!! I want a white husky too!! Pure white, with silver blue eyes. I was so attracted to those eyes. Really beautiful!! I want those nice blue eyes!! Actually to tell the truth, I also can't wait for Jack to get a puppy or something. THen I can find excuses and go and play with his dog. =X
Alright, I think that's all for all the random stuffs. Hopefully I'll be able to blog about more interesting things. =)
Labels: everyday stuffs
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart