Saturday, December 02, 2006

Step Up.

Finally managed to catch this show. And from what I heard, many cinemas are not screening this movie anymore. The only cinema that screen this movie today was at Cathay Causeway Point. So there we went to watch the movie, with some of the people in my class.

We actually had a dilemma as to which movie we should watch because Eugene and Huiyuan wanted to watch Battle of the Wits instead. So sadly, we have to be parted. The 2 of them watch Battle of the Wits while the rest watched Step Up. Didn't regret watching that show because Step Up is really nice. It has a simple storyline, but the dancing was fantabulous! How I wish I had learnt dancing before. =( And now I'm too stiff to learn anything that has to do with dance.

Oh well, anyway, before the show starts, Nadine, Denise, Sky, Chinwoo and me went to Sakae sushi to have our lunch. =) I'm addicted to sushi!! Ebiko!! Hotate!!! =)

Didn't eat much due to the time constraint. But I've certainly tried new things, like those sliced thin beef wrapping a whole bunch of golden mushrooms. It's a big challenge eating that I guarantee you, plus alot of golden mushrooms will be stuck between your teeth. Sky, as usual being the mean guy, stared and laughed at the way we eat it because it was so unglam. Boo! I ate Ni Hotate sushi too! I love it!! Too bad we didn't eat Hotate Mentaiyaki. =(

Sky and Chinwoo. Chinwoo has a DIMPLE!! Jealous!

The 3 of us again. We 3 made it a point to wear dresses! =) And this photo is super not ready la. Nadine actually had food in her mouth still.

The boys said that we're the 3 pregnant ladies. =( They don't know how to appreciate nice dresses. And coincidentally all of us wore that kind of Bohemien dresses. =) Ah Dai said she feel very uncomfortable wearing dresses. =x
I regret not talking a full length picture of the 3 of us to show the dresses. =(
We had fried icecream too! =) Although picture of it wasn't that clear.

So after the movie, we all went to town because Nadine had to work. The rest of us then walked around. Some went to work, some went to meet friends/family members.

So Denise and I went Far East to have consumer's therapy. =) It never fails to make me happy, although at times it's only short-lived.

Nothing really caught our eyes, until we reached Check. There I saw a very nice design on the Le Coq Sportif Sling bag!! I think I'll get it soon. Hehhez. =X Then inside we were looking at some shoes by Melissa. You know that kind of rubbery rubbery kind of shoes??

Anyway Denise caught her eye on a transparent pair of pumps. It's really cute, like she wears no shoes at all. LOl. And me, I bought myself a pair of Melissa's too. A different kind of course!

My dear Melissa Thais Losso! =) It's $39.90, a lot cheaper than those Top Shop pumps, and best of all, it's PATENT, SMELLS LIKE BUBBLE GUM, and it's COMFORTABLE!! I love my buy!
That's the picture I took when I got home. The pic is blur and dark because I can't use flash. Boo! I think my camera is so lao ya. It can only take nice stills, but no multi-shots? =( Maybe I don't know to to fully utilise my camera.

Well, after buying this pair of Melissa, my mum called and told me that my aunt struck lottery and wanted to treat us to a big feast at East Coast Park's International Seafood Restaurant! =D How can I resist good food! =)
Lots of delicious seafood! Too lazy to say everything out. And it totals to 300 plus ok! Wah winning lottery really makes you very rich huh. And I heard my aunt won a 5-digit sum! How cool!

But if it's me, I won't spend the money on good food. Maybe treat a little. But then if I really had so much money, I'll sponsor my friends to go on a holiday with me!! And then we can splurge and enjoy the good food and shopping over there! Imagine, Switzerland chocolates, wine, french pastries and cakes, and maybe those exotic raw food that Japan has to offer. Or maybe some expensive spa therapy! =) LOl i don't know. But if I have the money, that's how I'm going to indulge myself. =D
Hmm working for my favourite employee tomorrow! =) I think I shall bring my POA there to study as well. And maybe I can go take a look at that Adidas jacket I've been eyeing on. Or maybe have Bakerzin to make myself feel extra loved! =)
Hai seriously, I don't have the mood to study for the common test. I've been lagging so far behind, and I seriously think I won't do well this semester. =( How how how? Macro is a stranger to me. BCA sucks, and POA? I need lot of help on that. =(
I just can't wait for the festive seasons, and of course, the end of the year SALE! Hehehez. Better start spending before GST becomes 7%. When the GST is that high, I think maybe I'll just stick more to coffee shops. =(
Hmm my grandma is having a Op tomorrow. I hope all goes well for her. =)
[PS: This is entry is totally tiring for me to write. Seriously don't have the mood.]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/02/2006 01:04:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard