Friday, December 15, 2006

Sentosa DayOut! =)

It has been ages since I last went to Sentosa to play. Probably last year, when Jack and I went there to cycle the whole of Sentosa. Weird but ya, I find it interesting then.

And today, Benjamin jio-ed us there for I don't know what reason, but who cares, I find it pretty fun, though the group is like kinda rojak.
It consists of : Benjamin, Zhiqing, Jack, me, Sherman, Wei Hui, Jun Heng, Rei Horng, Anthony.
We took a total of about 122 photos!!! Great! I've not taken so many pictures in such a long long time. We have lots of candid shots too. =)

And to cut down time, I think I shall post more pics instead of talk.

Jack and Sherman's backview. They both look so xiaohunhun.

Well it was quite a tough way finding our way at Palawan Beach. Benjamin and the rest went there first while the 3 of us went there ourselves because I had piano and Sherman just broke camp. Those 2 rich asses wanted to take a cab in and then the stupid taxi driver don't even know how to get to Palawan beach, so in the end we had to go there by foot. =X


To our dismay, the thing that Benjamin is so looking forward to is this. -_-'''

Alright I hate to admit that I find it pretty fun afterwards la. =X I don't know what this thing is called but we paid $5 to play this. By right it was $5 per hour but maybe if you want to go there you can 'pa-kah' with the lifeguard there. =X

And though I'm already so late and missed out on all the fun, I passed by this shop which sells bikini. So I went in and have a look and their bikini only cost $39!!! So cheap right, I actually expect more than that. Then I went to try it, but I sad to say, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR A BIKINI. -_-''' It's not that easy as it seems and I don't know which is the correct size I should buy.

So I took like half an hour to decide whether I should buy one. And the sales girl was very nice and recommend me and taught me how to. She even helped me tighten it. =X Therefore I conclude that it takes 2 persons to wear a bikini. Then next time how?? =(

So in the end, I bought a plain red bikini! But I need someone to help me wear it. =X
And I just realised that my boobs became smaller because I bought the smallest size of bikini. =X
Anyway after hours of tanning under the sun, this is how charred they are. It doesn't seem that black right, but compare it with me, the one who can never become tan. =X


Compare MY 'whiteness' to Zhiqing's 'blackness'.


Of course that's my underside of my arm which is more fair. I did become tanner but not as tan as the rest. But I'm quite satisfied with it already la. =X

Presenting DK King...

DK stands for di ku. LOl. We called Sherman that because he wanted to buy a di ku there because he did not bring extra. =X

Made a collage of all these photos. We took about 10 shots just to get the perfect picture where the 3 of us can jump in the air. Lol very spastic, but fun! =)

One of the better pics we had!

A very nice picture of the 3 lovely girls, but it was ruin by the ghostly DK King. -_-'''


Finally a decent picture that Jack can take with me. And I don't like going to beaches because my hair's condition really sucks and my scalp is painful, probably from being too much under the sun.

Us being bored and camwhoring while waiting for the bus to come. Anthony changed a lot.

I didn't know that Rei Horng would be that vulgar. =X

We like to take pictures even on the escalator. My brother is becoming more and more disgusting. =X

The 3 older people.

Why does Jack always have a gao wei face? He's ok when taking neoprints, but I shall train him to smile more.

After we left Sentosa, we went to VivoCity's Carls Jr. [ps: we owe chinwoo a Carls Jr meal. =X]

I always like this star. =)All of them sat at another table from us (me, Jack, Benjamin). =( Jun Heng is so cute right!!! But his voice has changed and he's not that cute as before. =(

Kids don't know how to eat properly. =X

After dinner, we went to the 3rd level to 'play' and take photos. But it was so dark and I'm not good at fully utilising my camera. =X
We bought this volleyball at Sentosa for 18 bucks, the same shop where I bought my bikini. And many people who went Sentosa had this ball. I wonder why.
Actually we took much more pictures than these, but it's damn slow to load all the pictures to blogger. So these are some of the pictures we took at level 3.


Finally...everyone seems to get bored because Benjamin kept taking pics non-stop. And these number of pics already took me more than 30 mins. Somebody tell me how I can upload pics faster. -_-'''

Alright, I should go and sleep now, because I'm going KL tomorrow (Sunday). Great. -_-''' I havent even pack my bag. Bah! I think I'll just go sleep and do it tomorrow morning. I hope this trip will be a blessing in disguise. Please let it be. And I hope my parents let me do alot of shopping. =X




Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/15/2006 11:14:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard