Saturday, December 23, 2006

Not fair not fair!

I think this entry should be pretty random.

I just find it so weird and unfair that my brother is actually more 'HUAI4' than me!! How can! I'm the most huai4 kid at home ok! I don't want to be replaced!

Speaking of which, I think I'm damn angelic now, not that I want to be but I don't think I can huai4 until where la. =X [I know my English sounds so broken].

Know why I say this, because my brother is NOT AT HOME AGAIN! This time he said he had 'Chinese Opera camp'. I find it suspicious immediately because he only informed my mum about it on that afternoon when he's not coming home. And my mum agreed! WTH! If it's me, my parents are going to yell like nobody's business.

And today, my brother kinda went home, and out again, for don't know what reason. I have a very bad feeling about this though.

And I just don't like the idea that he's more 'BAD' than me. Hmph!

Anyway I was having a pathetically boring life today as I mentioned yesterday. Sales was really really really bad, because the location kinda suck too! Hai. I sold 0 boxes again, but thankfully the shop personel are very nice to me. One customer already came to buy 2 boxes of contact lenses in the morning before I came, and then they let me write it on my summary sheet. =) The shop personel even let me leave earlier. =)

Like I said, working at that place today is also another agony. The crowd is totally lousy. Hai I don't know. Is it me or the crowd?

But I'm super happy today because my mum made tang yuan! =) I thought I never had the chance to eat tang yuan today. I also miss having those small family gatherings on Dong Ji, and usually we'll have lots of good food.

Today was more of me myself and I trying to entertain myself and sustain through this tiring day. After standing for more than 8 hours, my feet hurts badly. I want a relaxing foot soak, foot scrub and a nice foot massage. I need a pedicure! [But I just did mine when I was in KL =X]

Oh, and I went to the particular florist to look for lavender again, and guess what the auntie told me.
"Xian zai yi zhi xia yu, xun yi cao yi ding si diao le la" [It's the rainy season now, all the lavender would have died.]
So I think there's no lavender this year. So sad. =(

Well told you this entry is random. =X

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/23/2006 12:19:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard