Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ms Moody

Today has been a very traumatizing and annoying day for me. Actually I kind of rotted throughout the day. =X

Well early in the morning, I went to Sengkang's Polyclinic to get a referral letter to the National Skin Centre. I got the letter pretty fast, and my appointment is about 3 weeks from today. That's really quite fast I have to say. All I hope is I can tahan until that day comes. *prays hard*
I think I must really have bad karma to experience such things.

Anyway, as I said I kinda rotted my day, which was quite a sad thing la. =X Actually planned to go to town, but realise I don't have much money now, so I think I should at least rot at home and keep the money for the Christmas celebrations because I'm sure I'll use quite a lot of money then.

But well, I don't like the idea of rotting at home, especially when I'm the only one at home all the time. Hmm in the past, when my brother is a few years younger, he would always be at home playing his computer games or watch whatever VCDs/DVDs he can find. But now he's all grown up, and stays out of the house most of the time, even more than I do! Well, maybe that's a good thing for him because his life is pretty exciting, but I just hoped that he won't mix with the wrong company.

And to make things worse, I have to work tomorrow. =( It was pretty sudden, if not I would have gone shopping with Yixin. But well, I need money too, though working from 11am-9pm can be quite draining. Furthermore this job is quite stressful. I don't want 0 sales anymore!! [I worked at Bencoolen St the other day and my sales was pathetically 0!!! It was really an agony!]

Oh well, what can I say. I hope I have enough mental stamina to outlast the entire day. It's going to be pretty tiring since I have to wake up early in the morning. I hope my sales is good. =X

To those who can enjoy the Christmas mood, I'm really glad for you. =)

[PS: I'm feeling so emotionally weak these days. I'm not like that in the past. =( ]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/21/2006 11:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard