Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas Everyone!
It's the time of the year again. Most people should be having hell lot of fun at Orchard now, though it's like damn packed.
Well this year's Christmas is sort of different for me compared to last year. Partially because I was working at Taka last year and I get to experience the festive mood way before Christmas came. Well this year is kinda quiet and all. Just like the song, Silent Night.
Actually planned to go out with Jack, but my mum suddenly said that Mimi invited us over to her house and even my brother gave up countdown with his friends to go to Mimi's house, so I decided not to go out with Jack. Anyway we've been going out for the past few days too. And it has been some time since I last saw Mimi. I guess Jack would be better off with his friends too.
Anyway before going to Mimi's house, I was shopping for presents at J8. And when I went to the Ajisen there, I saw Zhi er, one of my Taka colleagues. I'm surprised she still recognise me. =) Though we sort of forget each other's names. Lolx. But very funny la.
I just realise that Body Shop's pedicure set is super worth buying. It's only $39.90! 1 Peppermint foot spray or foot scrub already cost $18.90. And inside that pedicure set it still includes a foot scrub, foot spray, foot lotion, nail file (which cost $6.90) and toe seperators, all at $39.90. Hai but too bad la, I've overspent this month and I think I should not spend too much on unneccessary stuffs. [PS: I've spent over $300 this month!]
How am I going to survive the Post Christmas sale? I still have to pay for my phone bills this month. =(
Well, at least one of my Christmas wishes did come true. That is to catch Love Actually on Channel 5. I totally love that show! I think I can watch it many many times, though this is like my 2nd time watching. I totally love the heartwarming stories, the super nice songs, and the little romances each stories have. It's a perfect movie for Christmas. And it reminds us that Love is all around you. It sounds kinda cliche, but I love that kind of feeling where you know that Love really exist all around you. =)
And the movie says that Christmas is the time when everyone says the most truthful things in their hearts, show their appreciation and love for one another, and it's the time to spend it with the people you love most.
Wouldn't Christmas be nice if everyone did all of the above?
But sad to say, in Singapore, most people regard Christmas as the time to stay out partying at night, having countdowns, spraying foam at Orchard, molesting innocent girls, and I don't know what.
Maybe Christmas in other countries is somewhat like our Chinese New Year. =X
Oh well, sad to say, I think I've fallen ill AGAIN. I've been ill many times this year. Hai. I think I should exercise more and eat healthy in the future. Being ill is disgusting. =(
Well Merry Christmas to everyone, and thanks for the greeting SMSes. =)
[PS to Danny: Sorry I didn't get to see your carols again. I am so sad la. =( I've been hoping to see Christmas carols. But hai~ Dui Bu Qi.....]
Well this year's Christmas is sort of different for me compared to last year. Partially because I was working at Taka last year and I get to experience the festive mood way before Christmas came. Well this year is kinda quiet and all. Just like the song, Silent Night.
Actually planned to go out with Jack, but my mum suddenly said that Mimi invited us over to her house and even my brother gave up countdown with his friends to go to Mimi's house, so I decided not to go out with Jack. Anyway we've been going out for the past few days too. And it has been some time since I last saw Mimi. I guess Jack would be better off with his friends too.
Anyway before going to Mimi's house, I was shopping for presents at J8. And when I went to the Ajisen there, I saw Zhi er, one of my Taka colleagues. I'm surprised she still recognise me. =) Though we sort of forget each other's names. Lolx. But very funny la.
I just realise that Body Shop's pedicure set is super worth buying. It's only $39.90! 1 Peppermint foot spray or foot scrub already cost $18.90. And inside that pedicure set it still includes a foot scrub, foot spray, foot lotion, nail file (which cost $6.90) and toe seperators, all at $39.90. Hai but too bad la, I've overspent this month and I think I should not spend too much on unneccessary stuffs. [PS: I've spent over $300 this month!]
How am I going to survive the Post Christmas sale? I still have to pay for my phone bills this month. =(
Well, at least one of my Christmas wishes did come true. That is to catch Love Actually on Channel 5. I totally love that show! I think I can watch it many many times, though this is like my 2nd time watching. I totally love the heartwarming stories, the super nice songs, and the little romances each stories have. It's a perfect movie for Christmas. And it reminds us that Love is all around you. It sounds kinda cliche, but I love that kind of feeling where you know that Love really exist all around you. =)
And the movie says that Christmas is the time when everyone says the most truthful things in their hearts, show their appreciation and love for one another, and it's the time to spend it with the people you love most.
Wouldn't Christmas be nice if everyone did all of the above?
But sad to say, in Singapore, most people regard Christmas as the time to stay out partying at night, having countdowns, spraying foam at Orchard, molesting innocent girls, and I don't know what.
Maybe Christmas in other countries is somewhat like our Chinese New Year. =X
Oh well, sad to say, I think I've fallen ill AGAIN. I've been ill many times this year. Hai. I think I should exercise more and eat healthy in the future. Being ill is disgusting. =(
Well Merry Christmas to everyone, and thanks for the greeting SMSes. =)
[PS to Danny: Sorry I didn't get to see your carols again. I am so sad la. =( I've been hoping to see Christmas carols. But hai~ Dui Bu Qi.....]
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 12/25/2006 02:13:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart