Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Meetups. =)

Today's meetup with Eve and Boonie was short, but sweet. Didn't really do much, but we sure had good time gossiping and catching up with our lives.
Well before that, there's some pictures taken on last Saturday where I went to look for Yixin at Taka.

Apparently before I reached, she was being stalked by some guy again. Tsk tsk. Bad guy.

Anyway managed to talk to her during her break. It's great. I hope we can still go out on 28. =)

I also walked around that day. And finally tried on this yellow knit top at Zara. I've been eyeing on this for a very long time, and it looks good on me too. But I'm so broke that I don't think I should get this. At least a photograph is taken. =X


I also treated Jack to Sakae Sushi where Nadine was working at. Lol. This time there was no discount. =X Then went to watch Curse of the Golden Flower at Cineleisure. Jack is very irritating and kept talking non-stop about the bad points about the movie, from my favourite Jay Chou's acting to how stupid he thinks the story plot is. -_-''' And he said it from when the movie ended, till the train station, till home. -_-''' What's so funny la?

I totally love Jay's Ju Hua Tai. The movie is alright la. My favourtite character was Gong Li, and I don't understand why everyone had to show half of their boobs. The cloth just covered the nipple lor, and it literally bounced when these women walked. -_-''' Perverse director!
Anyway, back to today's meetup. Huiling didnt managed to turn up today. So it's the 3 of us again. Went to Raffles City's food court to have lunch. Their ginseng chicken soup there is really nice. Those 'zhen cai shi liao' kind of soup. Boonie immediately went to buy the same soup after I gave her try a sip. =)

And all thanks to Eve, I found out about the fantabulous Body Shop sale. Think it's really pretty exciting, because everyday till 1 Jan there are different items on sale! I can't wait for 30 Dec because the promotional items for the day are the series of my Peppermint foot care!! OMG!! I can't wait! But I might be working. Hmm I don't know. Think Acuvue is going to fire me soon though. =(

Anyway after walking around, we decided to settle down at TCC for coffee and some gossips.

The 3 of us. =) I love Boonie's hair! When is my hair going to be THAT long??

It's my debut visiting TCC. I'm naturally excited about it. But I'm damn sad that I didn't drink their coffees.I like this photo alot. But I think Boonie is quite sick of taking pictures with me la. =X And is my tee nice? It's a FAKE Junk Food tee I bought from KL's FOS. It's only RM26.90. Damn cheap la, and material isn't that great of course. But I bought it because it has the Junk Food label. =XBoonie and her dunno-what mocha.

Lol apparently we took too long to decide what drink to have. So the waiter politely comes recommend us some drinks. The above drink is recommended by him. It's nice! =) And Boonie kept feeding me with the ice cream. Hao xing fu ar!! =D

That's my Jolly-Berry drink. It's some cranberry and vanilla blend, and is suppose to be their Christmas special, also recommended by the waiter. But it's not that nice la. I think their coffees are still the best.

I probably might get killed for uploading this picture, because Eve doesn't like her photo to be taken. =X Sorry la Eve, take it that I'm trying to show your fabulous drink. I hope she likes that drink, because it's our Christmas gift for Eve. =)

Think we stayed there for quite some time. We gave Eve many tips on 'How to Survive when you get into JC', and raked up a past gossip. It was damn funny when we talked bout Jin Yen again. LOl. Afterall, that gossip sort of bonded the unbonded 4e3 last year. Lol it was short-lived, but funny la. LOl so gossips do bond people together. Evil but true. =P
Hmm we also catch up with each other's lives too. Well somehow it just gives me the feeling that as we grow up, we really get quieter and more withdrawn. It might not apply to everyone, but it somehow applies to me. And one of the worst things to do is to go shopping alone. Some may find it nice because they don't feel any restrictions and can get whatever they want, but I totally can't shop alone. I'll end up feeling too miserable to enjoy shopping.
Anyway after that, Boonie and I decided to head to Marina Square while Eve wants to go home because she's tired. But apparently I find that there's nothing much to shop at Marina Square actually. All the shops are just repeats of the shops you see in every shopping mall. Hmm Singapore is quite a boring place to be at ya?

Boonie likes these purple Christmas balls. =)
We saw these beautiful purple Christmas balls, and Boonie ran over to take pictures with them. One is with flash and one is with none. I think I still don't know how to use my camera properly. =X

That's my debut Sepia photograph. =)

Alright, I think it's quite a high chance that Acuvue might fire me. I have bad sales for 2 consecutive times. This job is really pretty stressful you know. They have to put me in the most ulu places and expect my sales to be super good. -_-''' Maybe I have to look for another job again. Sigh~

Ok, I'll sleep early today and I hope going back to Xinmin tomorrow is a good choice. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/26/2006 11:30:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard