Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Crappy Xmas.
I just went to read Xiaxue's blog entry about Christmas Eve and I really understand how she feels. =X Except the part where she says that girlfriends always give up their friends to spend time with boyfriends or his friends. That is so not true! Spending time with boyfriend and his friends is boring. I rather spend time with boyfriend and MY friends. =X
Anyway I had quite a crappy day today. Barely slept well throughout the night, rotted at home and find out that my wireless is down with problems again, cancelled my date, burst my blister till it bleeds [this is my worst blister ever], etc etc.
But, my day got better when I received a particular SMS. It means more than just wishing me Merry Christmas. It really brighten my day after that. =) Thanks a lot! [to the person=)]
And my dad managed to fix the wireless network again. =) And I watched part of Mr Deeds. I always like Adam Sandler's show. Lol this reminds me of one of his songs, "Growing Old with You". Lolx so cute~
Alright, rainy nights give me a very cosy feeling now. So I'm feeling much better. =) I hope I can have a nice meetup with Boonie, Eve and Huiling tomorrow too. I miss them loads.
Anyway I had quite a crappy day today. Barely slept well throughout the night, rotted at home and find out that my wireless is down with problems again, cancelled my date, burst my blister till it bleeds [this is my worst blister ever], etc etc.
But, my day got better when I received a particular SMS. It means more than just wishing me Merry Christmas. It really brighten my day after that. =) Thanks a lot! [to the person=)]
And my dad managed to fix the wireless network again. =) And I watched part of Mr Deeds. I always like Adam Sandler's show. Lol this reminds me of one of his songs, "Growing Old with You". Lolx so cute~
Alright, rainy nights give me a very cosy feeling now. So I'm feeling much better. =) I hope I can have a nice meetup with Boonie, Eve and Huiling tomorrow too. I miss them loads.
Labels: everyday stuffs
this heart of mine confessed at 12/26/2006 12:49:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart