Sunday, December 31, 2006

Choir meetups =)

Finally, the internet is up again. I've been having difficulty logging in to Blogger for the past few days.

Well, hell a lot happened. Good things and bad things. And bad things turn to good things. But well, maybe it's all a vicious cycle. Hmm I don't know what I'm talking about. =X
Anyway, the past few days were kinda great, because I get to meet up with my dear choir people. I miss them so much, like Jon-didi, Lisa, Huiling, Eve, etc etc.

On 27 (Wed), Boonie and I went back to Xinmin to visit choir because they are having some Christmas party thing. Some of the seniors went back too and it was quite fun to talk and take pictures and all that. Kinda short and sweet kind of gathering.
Below are some pictures we took that day. I realise I like to pass my camera to Benjamin whenever he's around, because he will sort of organise people properly to take pictures, and then I would have very nice pics of people. I don't think I have the energy and guts to organise people to take pictures yet. =X

A candid picture of Lisa, Michelle and Jon-didi.


Who has bigger eyes? Ben or Boonie??

Hehex. I still can't decide who wins. But Benjamin looks so much like a girl. =P

Cute cute de Wei Hui. =)

I still like the juniors up till Sherman's batch only. The rest of the juniors after that really sucked. And I still hear some distant seniors saying that MT is pretty/cute?? *PUKE*

Ok, at least MT is better than Jasmine. Jasmine is so....I shan't say it because it'll be kinda crude. =X

Joanne and ShanShan. =) *hugs*

They were the ones who organise the 29th Dec Choir BBQ. If not for them, we wont have any gathering. =)


Jon-didi, Lisa and WeiHui.=)

I totally have no idea what pose they are doing.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that we kope the junior's food on during that Christmas party, we had 2 entire pizzas for ourselves and some chicken wings. LOl. Not too bad la. =) And Jon-didi is a greedy pig. I have evidence for that.
See! Jon-didi is a greedy pig!! He ate a lot of chicken wings and pizzas. =X Hmm after this, I don't know when I'll see Jon-didi already.
Mr Yong being the good host.


Mrs Yeap's kids went to the party too. Lol and this is so weird. What do you think Mr Yong will talk about with these kids? I think Mrs Yeap's daughter looked more like Mrs Khor's anyway. They both have the same kind of hairstyle. =X

Group Pictures!



Finally, presenting the 10-hand Buddha...

It's supposed to be thousand I know but we don't have so many people. =X
I miss the choir room a lot. It's so nostalgic. All the good times and bad times are there, while we were training hard for SYF, and when we're waiting for the SYF results. I remembered everyone shouted and screamed when Mr Chia announced that we got Gold. =)

And right now, the choir is becoming so...weird, with all the weird people. I guess Xinmin Chorale isn't Mr Yong's favourite choir anymore. =(

29th (Friday) was the BBQ for ex-choir members at Shanshan's Condo. However, Sherman and Jun Heng still turned up.

When we first reached, I was kinda worried that it would be kinda boring because not many people were there yet. Everything seemed kinda disorganised and all.

But I was wrong. The BBQ is a blast! At least it's not a failure, and the weather was great! =) Maybe a lot of times, such things like BBQ can be success or failure depending how you looked at it. I think somehow because we were all trying to self-high, that's why it seemed more fun.


The guys who played Indian poker and Dai Dee the whole night.

I think I never talked to these guys more than 5 times in my entire 4 years in XM Chorale, that includes Jack ok. That's why many people who know Jack and I sort of can't believe that we'll be together.

Jeremy.Yongsoon.Lilong.Mong Guan

Ok I admit I never talked to Mong Guan before, because when I entered choir, he has already graduated. The rest of them are still ok la, because most of them are like jokers and like to mix around. =X

These are like half of the people there. Yea the people present is not a lot but it's good enough. =) I'm really very happy to see Bonn and Huiling. Huiling's new hair cut is very very nice! It gives me the urge to cut my hair short again. But hai, I don't even want to cut my hair now. =(

The very VERY old people in Choir.

Benjamin always tries to act young only. =X


Even Sherman upgraded and join old people with their games. And I don't know what is with Kitson's expression. =X
Lol. Old people like to do weird things huh. I think this is one of the very few pictures I took. =X
The classic picture of the 3 of us! =) This kind of photos bring backs memories!! The 3 of us were like the bestest friends in Choir. =) [PS: My eyes are so dull and ugly due to late nights.]

Compare that to this photo taken more than 1 year ago at Perth. I think Boonie grew prettier. =)
One more picture of us! We were actually BBQ-ing marshmellows. =)

A picture of my favourite boy!! =)

But I think after a few more years he won't be my favourite boy anymore because he will not be so cute. Jun Heng is soooooo cute!!!! =D

And taking pictures of Jun Heng is not easy because he always run away. Lol I think I looked so happy forcing JunHeng to take photo. That was unintentional. =XDanny and Lisa started taking narcissic pictures using my camera. Danny is soooo not Danny la. He used to be very camera-shy. LOl. They are always laughing at Lisa, saying that she has no eyes. LOL now I know why. Her eyes are in a straight line. =P And I'm really glad that we can click so well with Lisa. I think I grew a lot closer to her when both of us were in charge of Nightwalk in a certain Choir camp. =)

Huiling and Danny. =)

This pose is supposedly very popular among lower secondary students, but I don't know why we still always do the classic twist.

Group Pictures again!!

I still think Jun Heng is so cute!! =P

The theme is supposed to be 'Attitude'. But look at everyone's different poses of 'Attitude' now makes me laugh. LOl.

And I think Mr Yong looked so outstanding in this one. LOL. What is he trying to do??

LOl. Ok I finally finished updating this entry. All I can say is meeting up with choir members sort of cheer me up a lot. I love XM Chorale!!! =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/31/2006 12:31:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard