Monday, December 11, 2006

Blue Christmas.

I'm so jealous of the whole world. Most people are already in the holiday mood, preparing themselves emotionally for the festive season, and I'm here busy worrying about common tests and projects not done and my stupid hair. =( It's just so unfair. Boo!

I don't really look forward to the pathetic 2-week break anymore. I don't know why, I have so many ideas and things that I want to do within these 2 weeks but it's not feasible/possible at all. Well, maybe I should learn to treasure the small little things that are happening around me instead of making something big so that I will treasure it. Bah! I don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway I was in Hougang Mall just now, trying to make myself happier by treating myself to a packet of Cadbury and Gingerbread cookie. Then it suddenly started pouring heavily! I don't have my umbrella with me and worse still, I'm wearing my Neckermans! I always refrain from wearing Neckermans when it's raining because my Neckermans will spoil and be smelly.

I waited for so long for the rain to stop but it just kept pouring for god-knows how long. Nobody was there to 'save' me. And I actually wanted to go home early to study for BCA. Then suddenly a very kind man offered to share his umbrella, but sadly we were going different directions. Then instead of just walking away, he gave me his umbrella and shared another umbrella with his son. What a nice chap! Maybe I should do more good deeds too and then I'll have good karma.

However, my Neckermans were still wet. I think I'll never wear that anymore because it will stink my feet. Hai~

And now that I'm back home, instead of studying for BCA, I'm here blogging. Well I have lots of complains la. Lolx feeling really blue lately.

Hmm to make myself feel better, maybe I shall list down a series of things that I want to do during this break but probably can't. At least let me fantasize a little la huh. =X
  1. Have a quiet yet comfy girls-night-in (doesn't matter who it's with) on Christmas Eve, cooked a 3-course meal, enjoy Love Actually on Channel 5, loads of gossips and girl talk over a large pint of Ben & Jerry's, plus a mini Christmas gift exchange! =)
  2. Head down to crowded Marina Bay on New Year's Eve for countdown, and have steamboat and maybe K-Box before that.
  3. Go somebody's house and have a fun time baking and designing cuppy cakes, plus loads of photo-taking. =) Simple, sweet, fun!
  4. Who ever gets tired of shopping spree? It feels more fun doing shopping in a bad mood because it really lifts your spirit and you don't feel bad splurging. =X Ok that's my theory, but it's bad for your financial health in the long run. But seriously I have this urge to get everyone Christmas gifts. I seriously will do that, if my finances allow me to. =X
  5. And this is my ultimate dream/fantasy man. I've been thinking all about it and planned almost perfectly for this. All I need is people to accompany me and my parents' permission. =X Yes that's right! I want to go on a Bangkok shopping spree!!! I've been dreaming all about it and I can imagine myself shopping and bargaining there. I've already planned it all out. I need about $200 for air fare and accomodations. Plus $300 for shopping is far more enough than anything, because I just found out that a tee like from Hula & Co just cost merely 4 bucks!!!! WTH!!!! I can buy a whole carton of tees and skirts and accessories and Wacoal lingerie etc etc etc!! Lol! For a 17 year old girl, going to Bangkok is all that I want. =)

After Bangkok, I aim to go to HongKong, but my budget should be around 1000 bucks to really shop properly and indulge in all the good food, plus visiting Disneyland! Wow!

I think when the time comes for me to go Bangkok or Hong Kong with my friends, I will be so happy that I can die of heart attacks. =X

Back to reality I guess. I've been day-dreaming too much lately. Maybe I'm hoping too much for something fabulous to happen to me. =X

My life is such a bore. Why can't it turn back to 2004? But well, it's always better to not look back, because time will not turn backwards no matter how much you hope for it. I'll try to make my future 2007 like 2004 hopefully, but of course me alone can't do it. =X So maybe I shall start of by treasuring little happiness in life.

Less grudges and complains, Sarah. =)

And those having exams, good luck for your remaining papers! Those who are having holidays, enjoy yourself to the fullest content. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/11/2006 06:28:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard