Friday, December 08, 2006
Baby Blues!!
Can you believe it? I'm now considered a'AUNT'. I'm only 17, and I agree with Pinky, I don't mind the baby calling me Jie Jie. =X
Well, my cousin (Pinky's sister) has just gave birth to a healthy baby boy! *throws confetti*
Yep he looks really healthy and well. But he seems to frown a little. =X But well, I guess I'm going to see him in person tomorrow. He's now the talk of the family I guess. My family's first great-grandson. We have a fourth generation in the family!It feels kinda weird, that my cousin has become a mother. Time really flies ya? And who knows, in another 10 years time (or maybe lesser), I'll become a mother too. Scary! I don't want to get pregnant and lose all my youth and beauty. =X
Hmm but looking at this picture of Pinky's anpan man, he reminds me of my favourite Reader's Digest picture, about this new born baby in Beijing. And I named him Jamie. Lol! I guess all babies look alike.
Well, coindentally, I've been addicted to reading English comics lately. Went to study at Orchard library yesterday and I borrowed 3 Baby Blues and 1 Rose is Rose! I'm so happy! And I can read comics really really fast! I love comics that are in English and have a sense of humour, and of course, easy to understand. Yes I'm simple-minded.
I think I'm like Zoe and my brother is like Hammie. LOl. I remember I used to be really bossy when I was young, even now there are hints of bossiness at home. And I like to bully my brother and asked him to do this and that. And, like Hammie, my brother will listen to me and 'get bullied'. LOL.
And good news for me! I just found out from the website that they are having a new series of Baby Blues! I want that!!! I want I want I want!!!! Shall check the bookstores soon. =)
But a Baby Blues comic book is expensive. I can buy a Junk Food tee with it ok. Hai, opportunity costs.
And this is a short comic strip I found from the net.
Zoe and Hammie in my family.
[PS: I know Huiyuan/Chin Woo/Eugene would certainly laugh at me. =( ]
On a different note, I'm suppose to study for my common tests today, BUT I was slacking throughout the day, doing things that I'm not suppose to do. I seriously have no mood to study man. Everyone is having holidays and I'm busy rushing projects and tests. My 2-week holiday is a goner too. =( I need to finish up LMS and IAC. Real big headache. And not to forget, BCA too after the holidays. Plus, straight after the arrival of 2007, I have a WCOM and Macroeconomics test. =( OHh man!!!!I hope the next semester would be better. =X
Current Cravings:
- Gingerbread cookies
- Taiyaki in cheese/chocolate/blueberry jam
- Donuts from Taka
- Loads of chocolates and candies from CANDY EMPIRE!!!
- More Baby Blues!!!
- Honey Baked Ham and Roasted Turkey for X'mas
- More Bakerzin!! ( I feel like trying their chocolate cakes the next time)
- Ultra Cheesy Pizza
- DIY Cuppy Cakes!
- Chocolate Log Cake with extra icing! ( hopefully from Bakerzin too, if not I want it to be ice cream! =X)
9/10 of the above cravings have relations to food. =X People say they can't live without music (what crap, maybe to a certain extent). But I can't live without yummy-licious food!! Food glorious food!!!
Ok, I shall stop day dreaming. I must be a good girl and finish my revision and ace my modules. I must do well!! Hai~ =(
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 12/08/2006 10:50:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart