Sunday, December 10, 2006

Auntie Sarah, Auntie Jobeth, Auntie Ashley.

Today is kinda a boring day. =( I woke up really early. Jack had his first driving test, and of course, it's not easy to pass. Hai I'm so scared of learning driving now. =X
But anyway, I managed to eat breakfast at Long John's but I didnt enjoy it as much as I used to, because the egg was horrible. I can fry better eggs than them. =X

Then it was mugging time. -_-''' Mugging at Jack's house is boring. There's so many distractions and I always feel like sleeping. Hai I rather mug in the library and I can satisfy my cravings. Boo! But at least I managed to study 4 chapters of BCA, and now I realise that I actually studied the WRONG way. Oh well. All is not wasted because I certainly learnt a few stuffs. =)

After that I went to my grandma's house for a short while and met my parents there. I'm glad my grandma's eyes are better now. Feel kinda guilty for not visiting her after so long, and she smiled at me real sweetly when I greeted her. =)

I really regretted that I forgot to bring my camera today. Wanted to take pictures of my 'nephew' and my cousins and my aunts but too bad. =( Boo!

My 2 cousins were so cute la. Despite Sherman not being here today, they still wanted to squeeze in my dad's car so that they can talk to me. Lol. But I really love talking to them. And Ashley is becoming more and more clear with her words. =)

Saying that I am too young to be an aunt, I think my little cousins are worse. They are only 9 and 6 and they have become aunts. LOl. Super funny. Jobeth was saying " Can the baby call me bew jie (biao jie in cantonese) instead of bew yi (biao yi in cantonese)?"

My cousin looked really tired because she could not sleep well due to the baby's cries at night I guess. But the baby was cute. I didnt really touch him, but his hair felt very nice, and his soft squishy arms are so cute! =) He didnt look too different from the picture. And I forgot his name. =X Dunno-what Jie. I believe he'll grow up to be pretty tall, maybe like his dad.

And Jobeth was kinda like weird, touching the baby all over. LOl. But soon she got bored playing with the baby because he's always asleep. And I don't know why but both of them kept thinking that my nephew is a girl. =X
But I have not much excitement over the baby like my aunts or Pinky. Lol. I adore little toddlers and kids that are Jobeth and Ashley's age, but I don't really understand babies. Maybe not yet. My maternal instincts have not kicked in la. =X

And seeing my cousin going through so much pain really scares me a little. They say that labour pain is one of the most excruciating kind of pain. And she had contractions for over 10 hours! But thankfully the baby was cute and healthy. =) When we visited her, my cousin just finished feeding the baby, and then she was trying to make the baby burp. Damn tedious can! Can we skip the baby part to the toddler part?

Hmm seeing all these, I have some kind of decisions in my mind.
Firstly, I don't think I would want my mum to be my confinement lady in the future, because she will not comfort me when I complain. Instead she'll yell at me. =( That will make my post-natal depression worse.
Secondly, I think I should find a husband like my Yi Jiong (Yi Zhang in cantonese) because he can and is willing to take care of his children, even better than Aunt Angie. Aunt Angie is so fortunate can! Baby cries in the middle of the night is a real nightmare!
Thirdly, I hope I can give birth to a baby boy because they were saying that if you are having a baby girl, you'll become much more uglier than if you have a baby girl. But then girls are cuter when they grow up and you can dress them up! Lol.

Ok I'm talking like I'm going to give birth next month or something. Well just a few musings to relieve stress.

And I'm damn jealous of Jack going MOS without me. =( Boo! I know I'm not very into clubbing but I certianly want to get an experience of it. Even if I like it I don't think I'll go often too. MOS is a place where I want to try. =(

Oh whatever. Back to exams.

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 12/10/2006 12:26:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard