Thursday, December 21, 2006
ARGH! I'm in a bad mood!
I'm actually suppose to write something about Christmas since Christmas is going to be here like in 5 days. But I'm so damn pissed now that I can't think striaight!!! Hmm looks like I'm becoming more and more impatient and intolerant of lots of things.
Well, this particularly thing that pisses me off so much is well, what I'm using right now. I don't know for what bull-shit reason that my entire Blogger have become in all CHINESE!! WTH! I want my English back. I'm so uncomfortable reading Chinese right now. This sucks man! Somebody please help me change it back please??
Looking at Chinese words make my blood boil right now. Hoo! I need a few seconds to cool down. =X
Anyway I really regret installing this new version of Internet Explorer. It has been pissing me off ever since I started using it. Everything is so screwed up. Maybe I'm becoming more of a computer idiot. I hate this!
Oh well, let me complain further. =(
I don't know why but I think my holiday really kinda suck. I spent about half of my holidays working in the end, though that might mean extra income, but well, my pay always come way too long till I'm too broke.
Anyway let's talk about Christmas. I guess this year has been quite a rush. The year just flew past so quickly and I've almost spent 1 year in Poly. I guess I'm still in the midst of all the confusion and hustle bustle that I don't have time to stop down, and really feel the Christmas spirit. Well to me, it's just another day already. I don't look forward to Christmas like before, but one thing that never fail to make me feel happy and jittery that Christmas is round the corner, probably is all the Christmas songs and carols you hear everywhere, on radio, at shopping malls, restaurants etc. Not to forget the cool rainy season too. It always make me feel warmth that Christmas is here and I'm glad that I'm still able to enjoy this kind of feeling.
I'm suddenly craving for Michael Buble's White Christmas. I also want a white Christmas. =(
But as I said, I don't look forward to Christmas or pin much hopes on that supposedly 'special' day. It feels kinda sad when I tried to come up with something interesting or special that I can do for Christmas, but end up getting disappointed because it can't work. Maybe I should stop trying so hard. Maybe I should just sit back, and relax, and enjoy the Christmas carols and probably abit of the rain and let the Christmas spirit overwhelm me.
This feels somewhat like an emo entry. Maybe it is, after I'm so frustrated by stupid Chinese characters. =(
Well, this particularly thing that pisses me off so much is well, what I'm using right now. I don't know for what bull-shit reason that my entire Blogger have become in all CHINESE!! WTH! I want my English back. I'm so uncomfortable reading Chinese right now. This sucks man! Somebody please help me change it back please??
Looking at Chinese words make my blood boil right now. Hoo! I need a few seconds to cool down. =X
Anyway I really regret installing this new version of Internet Explorer. It has been pissing me off ever since I started using it. Everything is so screwed up. Maybe I'm becoming more of a computer idiot. I hate this!
Oh well, let me complain further. =(
I don't know why but I think my holiday really kinda suck. I spent about half of my holidays working in the end, though that might mean extra income, but well, my pay always come way too long till I'm too broke.
Anyway let's talk about Christmas. I guess this year has been quite a rush. The year just flew past so quickly and I've almost spent 1 year in Poly. I guess I'm still in the midst of all the confusion and hustle bustle that I don't have time to stop down, and really feel the Christmas spirit. Well to me, it's just another day already. I don't look forward to Christmas like before, but one thing that never fail to make me feel happy and jittery that Christmas is round the corner, probably is all the Christmas songs and carols you hear everywhere, on radio, at shopping malls, restaurants etc. Not to forget the cool rainy season too. It always make me feel warmth that Christmas is here and I'm glad that I'm still able to enjoy this kind of feeling.
I'm suddenly craving for Michael Buble's White Christmas. I also want a white Christmas. =(
But as I said, I don't look forward to Christmas or pin much hopes on that supposedly 'special' day. It feels kinda sad when I tried to come up with something interesting or special that I can do for Christmas, but end up getting disappointed because it can't work. Maybe I should stop trying so hard. Maybe I should just sit back, and relax, and enjoy the Christmas carols and probably abit of the rain and let the Christmas spirit overwhelm me.
This feels somewhat like an emo entry. Maybe it is, after I'm so frustrated by stupid Chinese characters. =(
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 12/21/2006 01:40:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart