Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to NO LIFE.

I was awoken by my radio alarm, and the first thing I heard from the DJs is, " Today is FRIDAY!!!!" Then I thought to myself, what is so good about Friday? Friday is good when you have super duper plans on your weekends, but my weekends is gone. What's so good about it?

Yep I have no life. Adecco found me a job, selling Acuvue contact lens. So I'm working at J8's Nanyang Optics throughout my weekends from 11 to 9. That's 10 hours of work!!! I'm going to die man. Although the pay is not bad, but it's tiring. Really no life. And before I got this job, I already plan to go Funan and get my camera already. But too bad now, I got to change my plans. =(
And tomorrow I'm going to be attached with Aloysius [yep, that xinmin that Aloysius and I think I spelt his name incorrectly too.] Hmm although he's my 'senior' but I don't know him so it's going to be kinda weird working with him I guess. I think I'm pretty used to work alone now.

Anyway I hope time whizz past and hopefully the job is easy. =X
I think I'll reject them if they want me to work 2 weekends in a week. I want my life back ok.

Hmm anyway today is pretty no life for me too. =( That makes my life even more 'no life'. -_-''' First thing in the morning I went for my piano lessons, then school till 5, then project-cum-tarot cards playing till 7, then dinner at opposite Beauty World with Kent and Eugene till 8.30, then went to Boonie's place to borrow polo tee for my work and had a little chat with her. My life is so packed ya. I'm tired, but I guess today isn't that bad somehow, though it's no life. And now after reaching home at 10, I have to finish my BCA assignment. =(
Not been so busy for quite some time already.

Anyway yesterday was quite fun. I was supposed to go with my classmates to Fish and Co because ChinWoo and Huiyuan had cravings for that. But in the end I remembered it's Benjamin's birthday so I asked Jack if we should go and surprise him. Then I also realise I'm only left with 10 bucks, how am I supposed to eat Fish and Co, so in the end I didn't eat with them. Think ChinWoo was damn sad because he was so looking forward to eat that. Sorry ChinWoo. But well he had a substitute of Canteen 1's food for Fish and Co right? LOL.

Hmm then after that I met Jack at City Hall to look for Ben's present. [Toy car+Candy Empire's candies!!] We even bought him a very cute Hello Kitty cake from Polar. LOL. Ben like it very much, and I'm pretty surprise. How come guys like Hello Kitty? And obviously that cake was chosen by Jack because he insisted in having Hello Kitty.

Too bad there's no picture of the cute cake because that Benjamin is too busy talking to his lover that he doesn't want to send me the picture.

Anyway to those who do not have to work, enjoy your weekends. To me, Jia You and good luck. I hope you don't die. -_-'''

this heart of mine confessed at 11/10/2006 11:09:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard