Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Siao Gila... =X

Macroecons is boring. I guess the teacher is somewhat boring too though I think the rest of the class likes him. =X Hai I totally can't sit still for Macro.

So during that boring class, Nadine started playing with my hair and tried to tie plaits for me. =)

In the end after the class, we head to the nearest toilet, and...

This is so not me! Denise ask me to post like this. I know I look stupid la. But this is purely for fun and laughter. I bet I wont dare to do this again a few more years later.

That's the hairstylist and me. Nadine always have very nimble fingers. She always fix my anchor necklace whenever it breaks. =) Nadine is so pretty right.. =)


The 3 of us. =) Denise's phone cam is good. I miss uploading pics through my phone's bluetooth as well. =(

I love those 2 who always stick together in class. We're the PPGs. LOL.

this heart of mine confessed at 11/08/2006 11:24:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard