Thursday, November 23, 2006

PiCs~ pICs~ PIcS~

Anyway BA Cares Happy Hour was quite boring, but the time waiting for that Happy Hour to begin is fun!! =)

Denise, WAnxin, Yixin and me went to the library and played with my camera while having bubble tea and waffles and hot chocolate.


Lots of photos taken. =) Let's start with Denise the Ah Dai.





Adorable isn't she? =)

She camwhored all the way. LOl.

Denise and Wanxin.That's Denise classic look! Damn funny can! Whahhaha =D


Me and Wanxin. I'm having a bad hair day yesterday.

Yixin, Wanxin and Denise. =)

After spending so much time with Denise, I think I'm starting to smile like her. =X And I hate my hair. So messy.

The 2 xins. =) <3>Wanxin and me. =) I kinda look like xiao mei mei here. =X

The 2 Ah Dais always have lovely smiles. I like. =)

Actually I was going to take with Denise, and then Yixin popped her head in and thankfully there's no mischaps. =)
I shall name this 'Pic-of-the-day'! This is totally candid. Yixin and Denise totally had no idea that Wanxin was taking it. Except me who was just staring and Wanxin. LOl Ah Dai's look is so Ah Dai. LOL.

That's the 4 of us. Had a hard time squeezing to fit our heads in. =X


By this time, you can imagine the amount of noise we are making, laughing away snapping pictures. The librarian was pretty pissed with us I guess. =X


But apparently I made it worse by teaching the girls how to play 'Chai Chuan'. Ask Jack and I'm sure he can tell you how noisy we, or rather I am. =X

So after the librarian scolded us again, we decided to leave the library. Besides it was already time for the Happy Hour.

That stupid librarian, make me feel so restrained again. Boo!
But I love my cammie. =)

Now my cammie is only Benjamin's hands. I hope my cammie will have no problems after he returns. =)

Going out and having dinner with Denise and Bernice later. I know it's a weird combination. Actually was going out with Denise only, and then Bernice decided to join in too. We're having Sakae sushi at Nadine's outlet. I hope it's going to be real cheap! LOl. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 11/23/2006 11:37:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard