Saturday, November 25, 2006
Past few days...
Anyway come to think of it, I really regret buying those stuffs, because I reckon I could get them elsewhere where it's cheaper. Haix. No time to go and find. That's the problem with last minute.
Anyway we went to look for Nadine at Sakae Sushi too. The food was fabulous!! Nadine introduced us to Hotate Mentaiyaki. Simply delicious!!! =) And Denise have the pleasure of having 2 Hotate. So jealous of her. =(
In the end we ate like around 20 coloured plates and a few red plates. Plus Nadine gave us free lemonade and a mochi icecream each. =) Bernice calculated it to be around 60 plus, but guess what, it only cost the 3 of $22.75! So each of us had to pay like $7.50 only! That's even cheaper than eating a meal in Carl's Jr!!
Bernice also bought her first Junk Food tee! So jealous. I've been eyeing on Junk Food tees for so long and I can't seem to have my hand on it. I'll be so glad even if I just have NUM's Mighty Fine tees. =(
Friday was a totally suay day I can say. First thing in the morning, it was pouring like mad! I was already rushing for time and then I realise my brother's clothes were out in the rain and super wet! So I tried my best to bring in those heavy laundry. But being short and weak, my brother's jacket dropped! So I had to rush out of the house, and get his jacket back. Hai.
Then it was raining so heavily my bottom half was drenched while walking from my house to Hougang mall. Thankfully for Haviannas. =)
So I quickly went to B1 to develop my photos. And while at the shop, I realise the half of B1 was flooding! The rainwater had seep into the building somehow and it stinks! There's lots of dead cockroaches floating in the water too. I was so suay to be there. =(
And then I went to the interchange to wait for the 74 and found out that I just missed the bus. =( And when my bus came, it was a single deck with no aircon. =( DAmn suay can!
Most suay part is I started writing captions behind the photographs on the bus. I wrote it from Hougang to AMK ok! That's for that long bus ride. But after finish writing them, I realise the captions were smudge onto the photographs and everything is ruin! Damn sad la. But thankfully I managed to save it now. =)
On the bus, I even forgot to take my umbrella so I need to ask my mum to get me a new one. Rainy days are troublesome.
I think because of the rain, it made my nose worse and I'm running with a cold right now. =(
Fancy falling sick at such a day. So in the end when I ended lessons at 5, I went to PS to look for Jack.
So we went to have Swensen's since I wanted to eat that weeks ago.
There's this Happy Feet meal there and there's soup and ice cream with the main course too. =) Had Salmon Ospice, but I didn't really enjoy the ice cream, because it was not big enough for me, and I had a runny tap so the food doesnt taste any better. =)
Let me show you of Jack's image of Butt Ugly Martians.
Super spastic right?
We didnt stay long in PS actually, because Jack said he wanted to bring me to somewhere. So we left town. But sad to say, Jack is a lazy boy who doesn't do his homework, so too bad, no surprise for me. And we have to leave town so early. Damn sian can. -_-'''
Moral of the story: Always be prepared in whatever you want to give your date. BUT, don't be over prepared. It'll scare the girl away.
Then we went to find a place to take pictures, and laugh at each other's gift.
But anyway, thanks Bernice for this idea of making a notice board. =)
Guess what he gave me?

A box of 24 Rochers. Hell, I'm going to get fat. =X And Jack just found out recently that I like Ferrero Rochers. -_-''' So no creativity right. Lol.
But then the Rochers are guarantee-chopped REAL FRESH! I opened the seal and the fresh chocolate smell of Rochers escaped. I can smell it even with a nose block. I know I'm not suppose to eat chocolates now, but I ate 3 immediately. =X Now I'm only left with half box, because I just gave some to my parents. =)
Loads of stupid pictures coming up...

Although my cam is 7.2mp, it still feels blur to me. I want a cam that can take B&W and Sepia shots too. =( But well, maybe I'm a lousy photographer.Then today, went to Cathay Cineleisure to watch Happy Feet. The movie is quite nice! Cute I would say. But I don't like the penguin when he grew up. And I don't like the way they walk. So gao wei. =X
We took Neoprints today too. Will post it someday.
Btw there's this campaign held at Cineleisure too, something about guys abusing women and children. Those gay-looking guys handed a brochure and a sticker to Jack while we were rushing to get to the cinema.

I immediately paste it on Jack's shirt so he's unable to hit me. Hehehehhez. =)
Anyway it was an interesting campaign.
Well I think I've been spending too much time doing things I shouldn't do. This semester is pretty crucial, and I hope I can do well. But then, I'm not doing my best as I should, and even worse than last semester. =X I shall start paying attention during lectures and tutorials from now on. No more taking things for granted. I shall be a good student and ace my exams. *prays hard*.
Gotta go rest, I don't want to fall ill. =X
Labels: memorable dates
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart