Thursday, November 16, 2006

My T10!

I don't like this BCA teacher. He sucks man! Keep shhing us and I bet he doesn't know how to teach properly. And he keeps boasting non-stop and say things to put people down. BOo! I dont like him! I miss Mr Tan. =(

I know I've been quite laggy in blogging because recently I'm really quite busy catching up with my school work and projects. Hai life is pretty taxing now.

Anyway, I boughy my Sony T10 (the white one!!!) at Funan's Harvey Norman on Tuesday. Damage was a total of $549. It's not too bad la. But I guess that camera only has the basic functions. People choose to buy that camera because of it's outlook. Yep I think I don't really care about the functions as long as it can take pretty pictures. I'm not a photographer and I don't care la.

Then at Funan, Jack had a urge to eat Sakae sushi. Furthermore Funan's Sakae has Teppanyaki, so I'm obliged to try too. But I was kinda xin tong also la. Spend so much on 1 day. So in the end we ate the Student's Buffet and damage was another 24 bucks. =( Hai I'm so broke. How I wish my mum can cook everyday so I can stop splurging on good food.

Anyway, today is the day I first brought my T10 out to play. I need to go and collect my free 512mb memory card and the camera case (which is super ugly), so I headed to Orchard after school. When I didnt have my memory card, I only rely on T10's internal memory of like 56mb. Well, here are some of the pictures I took today. I love my cam more and more each day! =) Now I can find more excuses and ask Jack to take photo with me.
~~PICTURES~~

Gip is having stretchmarks now after deflating at a constant rate. I still want to kick Gip!

I actually asked Sky to help the 3 of us ( Denise, Nadine, me) to take a picture, but in the end he turned the camera backwards. Chin Woo u better don't bully me I tell you. You should thank god that I never upload your unglam photo. Whahahhaa!

Another one that Sky took with Adrian. Same reason la. -_-'''



I like this picture the most!! The 3 of us looked so pretty. Ok, at least decent la, and there are not much imperfections. =X

Then after that went to meet Jack, to collect my memory card and also to hand in my timesheet to Adecco. Now I can always take stupid pictures of him already. Lol. And this is one of the very few times I see him wear formal. But he really look like those working adult already. So chao lao. =X


But still, he likes to act cute.

We then ate at Taka's Ambush. It's kind of a reward for me after quite a tedious week. Actally not so much of a reward, since I've eaten Sakae buffet 2 days ago. =X I must go on a diet!

Jack's fried chicken blah blah blah.

And my Trio-Meat pasta. I know it looks disgusting, like vomit, but I totally love the sauce!! Jack's pasta was the one that didnt really turned out nice. I don't like super dry pasta.

Then I saw this at Ngee Ann city. The thing that never fails to appear every year end..."Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....lalala la la la" Hmm do Christmas trees grant wishes? Because I have loads of wishes that I think will never come true. There will never be a decent picture with him around. -_-'''






An ugly shot of the night lightings. Hmm I want to see Christmas lightings this year, but I don't want to get molested by Bangalas too. =X Well hopefully I can spend them with the girls. I think we should come up with a name soon. =)

And finally, that's the Christmas tree at Paragon! Pretty!

Hmm I love this kind of Christmas festive spirit. =) Makes me feel so happy. But at the same time, thinking about how times have changed, really pains my heart.

Ok, I'm feeling pretty happy now because Crystal told me that I only had to work on Monday from 3-9 at Century Square. So my weekends are free! =) I hope they will always be that nice to me. HEhehhe.

Afterall, this week is not so texing. =)

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 11/16/2006 12:58:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard