Saturday, November 25, 2006
Impromtu
I had such a weird finding just now. I was walking groggily to look for breakfast, and then on the table, I notice this thick, normal-looking notebook lying there. Being curious, I went to open it and flip the pages and realise it was my mum's personal diary.
Just a few seconds of browsing, and I know more or less what the contents were. It was about the complains and unhappiness that my mum felt in our family. Most of them were about my dad I guess.
But speed-reading those entries really kinda freak me out. The way she wrote kinda seem like a secondary school girl writing, and it's kinda depressing too.
Then it made me ponder what was the purpose of writing all these down. Is she trying to gather evidences about something or what?
I'm really kinda freak out by this, and even if I'm given a 2nd chance to read this diary, I'll choose not to.
Hmm I don't know what to say. I just hope I wont be like my mum when I grow up, and I don't want to marry someone like my dad. Hmm sounds bad maybe, but that's how I feel right now.
Just a few seconds of browsing, and I know more or less what the contents were. It was about the complains and unhappiness that my mum felt in our family. Most of them were about my dad I guess.
But speed-reading those entries really kinda freak me out. The way she wrote kinda seem like a secondary school girl writing, and it's kinda depressing too.
Then it made me ponder what was the purpose of writing all these down. Is she trying to gather evidences about something or what?
I'm really kinda freak out by this, and even if I'm given a 2nd chance to read this diary, I'll choose not to.
Hmm I don't know what to say. I just hope I wont be like my mum when I grow up, and I don't want to marry someone like my dad. Hmm sounds bad maybe, but that's how I feel right now.
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 11/25/2006 12:42:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart