Monday, November 20, 2006
I'm detestable, I'm such a failure. =(
I'm quite suay today. Early in the morning and 3 suay things happened to me. WTH have I done wrong?
Number 1: I was eating my muffin breakfast halfway, while adjusting my jeans. And then my muffin DROPPED on the floor! And there goes my breakfast. -_-'''
Number 2: On my long bus ride, I suddenly realise that I forgot to bring my phone, and then I panicked because today was going to be a long day and I'm sure Denise would have trouble looking for me in the morning.
Number 3: I realise I also forgot to bring my timesheet to work, which means I won't have my pay.
Hai I'm so freaked out on this heavy morning. So in the end after lessons, I took 74 home to take my phone and my timesheet, and then cooked myself cup noodles, and then took a cab to Century Square. What a difficult way to get to Century Square indeed. -_-'''
Work was terrible today. I sold 0 boxes!!!! I can go and knock my head on the wall and die. The person who was with me today is HuiChuan. I think I prefer Aloysius than HuiChuan definitely. HuiChuan keeps giving me pressure on my sales and always pushed me to close deals, and yet she always get those customers that will want to buy for her. I already tried pretty hard, talked till I'm thirsty, and yet there's still 0 sales. And then without selling anything, I still ate sushi and ice cream for my dinner. HuiChuan doesn't seem to like me, because without selling anything, I still left at 9 while she leaves at 930. But then again, Crystal said that I'm working from 3-9 what, so can't blame me. And I have school tomorrow ok.
So now I have this feeling that HuiChuan will 'bao do' me and said bad stuffs about me. I'm in deep shit. And I guess J&J is going to sack me! =( I'm so lousy, even though I tried so hard.
Whatever. Sack me sack me la!! Who gives a shit.
Hmm anyway I'm so damn tired today, especially this morning. POA lecture plus lack of sleep. Saturday was 2e5 chalet. It's not too bad la. At least I get to meet some of the classmates that I've not seen for a very very long time. The only thing I regret is not eating a lot of the BBQ food and go night cycling. Hmm I still think going to Huiyuan's house for BBQ is the best because I don't get to become sweaty. But actually, how fun can BBQ get when you don't get sweaty? Ok, contradicting.
Anyway I'm really touched by a simple gesture from Boonie that day. She made me felt so loved and protected. No wonder she's my mama. =) Thanks mama!!
Ok before people think I'm a lesbian, please don't get the wrong idea. Boonie IS my mama. And even if one day I become lesbian I wont be surprise because I have a lousy bf.
Hmm anyway I have this thought for days and I think it's damn true. Everyone is selfish. Everyone likes to do things of their own or things that benefit them. I admit I'm like that too. But now, I'll try to be less selfish alread and be conscious of myself. I shall always remind myself that.
And sometimes when your friend is upset and lonely and wants a listening ear, do you just say a few cliche stuffs and think that there's nothing you can do so you stop trying to help? I bet everyone does that a lot. But I guess if really there's nothing you can do to help your friend, at least show some sincere concern and I'm sure your friend will feel much better.
Ok this is a whole junk of crap here.
Anyway I'm damn devastated now! =( I just took out my T10 from my bag and found a scratch on the screen. A DEEP SCRATCH SOMEMORE!!! Who the hell did that? I remember not seeing it yesterday one. =( I'm so sad!!! KILL ME PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOO! I hate my life.
Number 1: I was eating my muffin breakfast halfway, while adjusting my jeans. And then my muffin DROPPED on the floor! And there goes my breakfast. -_-'''
Number 2: On my long bus ride, I suddenly realise that I forgot to bring my phone, and then I panicked because today was going to be a long day and I'm sure Denise would have trouble looking for me in the morning.
Number 3: I realise I also forgot to bring my timesheet to work, which means I won't have my pay.
Hai I'm so freaked out on this heavy morning. So in the end after lessons, I took 74 home to take my phone and my timesheet, and then cooked myself cup noodles, and then took a cab to Century Square. What a difficult way to get to Century Square indeed. -_-'''
Work was terrible today. I sold 0 boxes!!!! I can go and knock my head on the wall and die. The person who was with me today is HuiChuan. I think I prefer Aloysius than HuiChuan definitely. HuiChuan keeps giving me pressure on my sales and always pushed me to close deals, and yet she always get those customers that will want to buy for her. I already tried pretty hard, talked till I'm thirsty, and yet there's still 0 sales. And then without selling anything, I still ate sushi and ice cream for my dinner. HuiChuan doesn't seem to like me, because without selling anything, I still left at 9 while she leaves at 930. But then again, Crystal said that I'm working from 3-9 what, so can't blame me. And I have school tomorrow ok.
So now I have this feeling that HuiChuan will 'bao do' me and said bad stuffs about me. I'm in deep shit. And I guess J&J is going to sack me! =( I'm so lousy, even though I tried so hard.
Whatever. Sack me sack me la!! Who gives a shit.
Hmm anyway I'm so damn tired today, especially this morning. POA lecture plus lack of sleep. Saturday was 2e5 chalet. It's not too bad la. At least I get to meet some of the classmates that I've not seen for a very very long time. The only thing I regret is not eating a lot of the BBQ food and go night cycling. Hmm I still think going to Huiyuan's house for BBQ is the best because I don't get to become sweaty. But actually, how fun can BBQ get when you don't get sweaty? Ok, contradicting.
Anyway I'm really touched by a simple gesture from Boonie that day. She made me felt so loved and protected. No wonder she's my mama. =) Thanks mama!!
Ok before people think I'm a lesbian, please don't get the wrong idea. Boonie IS my mama. And even if one day I become lesbian I wont be surprise because I have a lousy bf.
Hmm anyway I have this thought for days and I think it's damn true. Everyone is selfish. Everyone likes to do things of their own or things that benefit them. I admit I'm like that too. But now, I'll try to be less selfish alread and be conscious of myself. I shall always remind myself that.
And sometimes when your friend is upset and lonely and wants a listening ear, do you just say a few cliche stuffs and think that there's nothing you can do so you stop trying to help? I bet everyone does that a lot. But I guess if really there's nothing you can do to help your friend, at least show some sincere concern and I'm sure your friend will feel much better.
Ok this is a whole junk of crap here.
Anyway I'm damn devastated now! =( I just took out my T10 from my bag and found a scratch on the screen. A DEEP SCRATCH SOMEMORE!!! Who the hell did that? I remember not seeing it yesterday one. =( I'm so sad!!! KILL ME PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOO! I hate my life.
Labels: rants
this heart of mine confessed at 11/20/2006 11:22:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart