Monday, November 27, 2006

I love myself =)

Today is pretty a bad day for me. It started raining in school and I want to go home so badly and have a good afternoon nap. But too bad I can't because of piano. =(

Got drenched again. I think I must ask my mum to get me a new umbrella. I hate getting wet and cold, especially when I'm down with a flu. I like rainy days when I'm at home and can snuggle up in my blanket.

Anyway after getting drenched after my piano lesson, I craved for a bowl of very hot soup or porridge. Then I thought to myself, and decided that I should cooked myself scallop porridge. =)

Thankfully for my good mood after that. Lol I think I'll make a good housewife ya, but being a housewife is not my ambition thank you.

So I just opened the fridge and search for any ingredients that I can cook with. Too bad there isn't any minced meat, so I cooked fresh prawn porridge today. Yum yum! =)

I took a lot of dried scallops too. Too much in fact, and I didn't soak the rice and scallops long enough so they aren't that nice. I also fried those tiny ikan bilis. That's my favourite man! And I figured how to cook it myself. =) And it's also the first time I cut away the head and the legs of the prawn and I seasoned it perfectly too!

Should take a picture with it and tempt Chinwoo and Eugene and Huiyuan since they like to tempt me with food.

LOl my porridge was yummy! =) How I just wish that someone would do the dishes for me after that. =X

Hmm I need to work on Friday and Saturday. =( And what's worse is both are till closing and there are both located so inconvenient for me. One at Lot1 and the other at East Point. -_-''' I think there's a high chance that I might give up the Lot1 day because it's so late and inconvenient to get home from Choa Chu Kang, and the next day, early in the morning I must rush to East Point. I'm not superman ok. I don't like this kind of shifts.

But if I were on Saturday, it would be from 10.30am to closing. Super long sia. I need entertainment.

Work is boring, but at the same time, I need to satisfy my needs, and Christmas is coming soon. I need lots of money. Main things on my shopping is, that Adidas jacket, Le Coq Sportif Patent Sling, and some CCup (btw CCup does not mean bra that C-Cup, but it stands for a brand of cuppy cakes) !

And hopefully Wanxin managed to book any chalet so that we can have a girl's night in/out. =)
Was talking to Yixin just now about my Christmas plan. We can go somebody's house and cook lots of food like steak, turkey, honey baked ham etc etc etc and then have a stayover. So cool right! I'm so looking forward to that, but it's my fantasy la. LOlx scully all of them have something on. =X

How I wish Jack is a girl, so I can go bangkok shopping with his family. Let's castrate him. Hehhehehz.

[PS: Sarah should be a good girl and start bucking up in her studies because she wants to go to a university after 3 years. Not so much of blogging and chatting on MSN, and I pray hard that Sarah turns up for lectures on time and pays attention during tutorial and not day-dreaming away. ]

Labels:

this heart of mine confessed at 11/27/2006 10:40:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard