Friday, November 24, 2006
Happy 1st Anniversary. =)
Yep, one year has passed. =)
It's short, and not that short as well. But many things have certainly change in a year. But my feelings for Jack, well, I can say that it grows stronger gradually. =)
I don't know about him though.
Anyway today isn't as fun as I expected, partially because I'm sick.
Blog more about it tomorrow, because blocked nose is a real irritating thing. =(
Take care everyone.
And love you, Jack. =)
It's short, and not that short as well. But many things have certainly change in a year. But my feelings for Jack, well, I can say that it grows stronger gradually. =)
I don't know about him though.
Anyway today isn't as fun as I expected, partially because I'm sick.
Blog more about it tomorrow, because blocked nose is a real irritating thing. =(
Take care everyone.
And love you, Jack. =)
Labels: memorable dates
this heart of mine confessed at 11/24/2006 12:53:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart