Thursday, November 02, 2006
Grrr...
I complain about my hair when it was thick and full of frizz and out-of-shape. And now that I had my haircut, I complain how lousy that stupid hairdresser cut. I can't trust male hairdressers. They suck man!!
Ok he was ok cutting my hair shape all that and cutting away my frizzy ends, but when he tried to layer my hair, he cut it right inside my hair ROOTS!!! Thus, some parts of hair are now very short and bristly, and my hair texture SUCKS!! I think I'm going to have trouble maintaining it from now on! And I wont be able to tie up my hair in anyway. GREAT! *rolls eyes*
Anyway...
Yesterday my brother came into my room and ask me a Differentiation question. I was stunned because I really forgot how to differentiate equations and it's only less than a year! In the end I had to refer to my old A maths notebook and teach him the correct steps. This lead me to a thinking that Business students are kinda brainless. I guess they are only good at producing a very good and professional image about themselves but inside, they may be quite empty somehow. =X I don't know. That's what I think. Ask those Life Sciences students and most likely they'll still know how to do Differentiation questions because they still learnt that in their modules unlike us. Hmm I should have taken Biomedical Science huh.
LOlx. Anyway life in school is pretty fun these days. =) The 3 of us ( Denise, Nadine and me) are always gossiping about her in class, and very often, we just laugh out loud like that. I think somehow some people would know we are laughing at her, but well, I think her actions and the way she carry herself are...well, Laughable. =X Ok I know I'll get my retribution for this. But you know what, I really have this urge to pull open her bra and see if there's stuffed tissue or some silicon padding inside it. This person definitely has no sense of chastity.
But well, I must definitely try to stop all these because I believe I'm going to have retribution somehow. =X I'll try my best.
I guess pigging on too much junk food is bad. That seaweed is making me addicted and I'm eating 1 packet everyday! Hmm bad. I guess I should stop eating all these junkie because I realise I'm becoming fat! Eating junkie for like a few days have much effect. But I still have a big packet of Lay's waiting for me at home. =X What to do? I think I should take out the uZap soon.
Hmm and I went to watch Sinking of Japan today at J8! Quite long since I last went to catch a movie there. But the show was OK. Wasn't as good as I expected. And after that went to eat PastaMania, and coincidentally I met Nadine! =) She was with her friends, her primary school friends I assume, because I saw Yinning there. Where are my primary school friends? =X I think we only talk online. =X
This is a pretty random post I know. Hmm anyway I've finally changed a brand new skin. Is this nicer?
Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone. =)
Ok he was ok cutting my hair shape all that and cutting away my frizzy ends, but when he tried to layer my hair, he cut it right inside my hair ROOTS!!! Thus, some parts of hair are now very short and bristly, and my hair texture SUCKS!! I think I'm going to have trouble maintaining it from now on! And I wont be able to tie up my hair in anyway. GREAT! *rolls eyes*
Anyway...
Yesterday my brother came into my room and ask me a Differentiation question. I was stunned because I really forgot how to differentiate equations and it's only less than a year! In the end I had to refer to my old A maths notebook and teach him the correct steps. This lead me to a thinking that Business students are kinda brainless. I guess they are only good at producing a very good and professional image about themselves but inside, they may be quite empty somehow. =X I don't know. That's what I think. Ask those Life Sciences students and most likely they'll still know how to do Differentiation questions because they still learnt that in their modules unlike us. Hmm I should have taken Biomedical Science huh.
LOlx. Anyway life in school is pretty fun these days. =) The 3 of us ( Denise, Nadine and me) are always gossiping about her in class, and very often, we just laugh out loud like that. I think somehow some people would know we are laughing at her, but well, I think her actions and the way she carry herself are...well, Laughable. =X Ok I know I'll get my retribution for this. But you know what, I really have this urge to pull open her bra and see if there's stuffed tissue or some silicon padding inside it. This person definitely has no sense of chastity.
But well, I must definitely try to stop all these because I believe I'm going to have retribution somehow. =X I'll try my best.
I guess pigging on too much junk food is bad. That seaweed is making me addicted and I'm eating 1 packet everyday! Hmm bad. I guess I should stop eating all these junkie because I realise I'm becoming fat! Eating junkie for like a few days have much effect. But I still have a big packet of Lay's waiting for me at home. =X What to do? I think I should take out the uZap soon.
Hmm and I went to watch Sinking of Japan today at J8! Quite long since I last went to catch a movie there. But the show was OK. Wasn't as good as I expected. And after that went to eat PastaMania, and coincidentally I met Nadine! =) She was with her friends, her primary school friends I assume, because I saw Yinning there. Where are my primary school friends? =X I think we only talk online. =X
This is a pretty random post I know. Hmm anyway I've finally changed a brand new skin. Is this nicer?
Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 11/02/2006 11:23:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart