Friday, November 17, 2006
Dan,Rah,Nie.
Usually at such lazy days, I would ponder over stuffs. I thought today I was going to be home alone throughout the long night, but thankfully for Danny and Boonie, I felt less lonely. =)
Actually all along, I wanted to go over to her house and chat after her choir. Then Danny sms-ed me and wanted to pass me the tickets, so we had dinner together and I asked him to go to Boonie's house as well.
It's really pretty fun catching up with all of them. And I'm glad that Danny is happier in VJ now. =) I love sitting on Boonie's bed and chat. Lol. I really had that kind of feeling of wanting to sleepover. =)
Coincidentally, the both of us wore green tees, and both are school tees. =) Telepathy eh? Danny said we looked like Chirstmas trees, especially me with my red specs.
Hmm Boonie is so bad. I bought her chocolates while visiting her and she want to make use of me. Hmph! Bad mama. How I wish I have waves like her. My hair can never seems to grow long. I want waves. =(
Anyway really lots of fun catching up today. We even read those wishes on Boonie's year book and Danny wrote something kinda 'not right'. Lol. Fun.=)
Labels: everyday stuffs
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart