Monday, November 06, 2006

The Covenant.

Just came back from Vivo City with Ah dai and Nadine. =) Actually it was just a short trip because we only went to watch The Covenant. Thankfully we managed to watch the 2.40 show because Nadine had to go off at 5 plus. So we da bao-ed Carl's Jr into the cinema while watching the show.

The show is not bad. Worth watching somehow, but not too much big hoo-ha. The best thing I like about that show is that the female lead's name is called Sarah. =) And she's quite pretty. The best thing is her boyfriend is SOOOOoOOOOOooOOoooOooOooOooO SHUAI!!! His car also quite shuai! Hmm and Caleb ( the bf's name) is also a swimmer so he's so built and shuai and blah blah blah. And I guess they are about our age only, and yet they look so much more mature than us. I want to live in America and meet hunky guys too. =)

Then after the movie we went to Candy Empire. Bought some mix and match for HY and Sky. Hmm it a small thought la, but I wonder if they will like it. I guess girls will be satisfied with candies and chocolates but I don't know about guys. Anyway, I was thinking how I wish buy all their chocolates and candy. That'll be so great! I wanna eat this bag of mini Toblerone, and there's Kit Kat with chunky peanut butter as well. And there's this cute hamburger and hotdog bun marshmellow! It looks cute, but I wonder if it tastes nice. Anyway, I still think I prefer that Millenia Walk's Candy Empire perhaps it's more organized?

Hmm but well, I'm growing fatter and no snacks for me. And I should start saving money as well. Christmas is also coming and I think I should start saving up too.

Hopefully Adecco introduce me to some nice jobs. Please~

Alright tat's all for me. I hope I can get started with some of the projects soon. Think I'm so laggy~

this heart of mine confessed at 11/06/2006 06:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard