Thursday, November 30, 2006
Blardy Indian Lecturer.
I'm damn pissed off today. It may seem racist but it has nothing to do with that at all. Coincidentally those who always pissed me off are Indians. Damn it!
I know these days I've been pretty lazy about attending morning lectures because of the long 74 bus ride, but today I made an effort ok! I really forced myself out of the bed because I want to be a good girl and ace my modules. Lol.
BUT, this world is blardy unfair. Some stupid Indian, whom at first I kind of respected because his lectures are usually good, had to piss me off at the start of the day. FISH MAN!
I went into the lecture and I knew there was something wrong with my lecture notes, so I compared mine with Yixin and then we started discussing about that. I wasn't even raising my voice and wasn't talking in a slightly loud tone, I was already at my lower range of volume. Even the girls agree with me that I'm not loud. Then this blardy lecturer had to come up to me and shouted in his mic and ask me to get out of the lecture! What the bloody hell did I do?
And everyone was looking at me! I had no choice but to leave even though I really don't want to leave. I've always attended lectures, and I NEVER got scolded by lecturers before ok! There are always students who talked and laughed even more loudly than I do BUT they never get chased out at all. This is so blardy unfair.
He didn't even ask me to stop talking or warned me or anything. He didnt even hear me out. And worse of all, I wasn't even raising my voice!!!!! All he did was come up to us and asked me to GET OUT! I wish he would burn in hell. Blardy Indian.
Then after I left, the girls went out with me as well. Thanks girls, you guys are the best! =) We went to book a room in the library and had fun watching videos there. =)
School today is a total waste of time. I should not have woke up early to attend school. =(
I hate the feeling of being maligned. And I did nothing wrong.
After that I still had no idea why that blardy lecturer chased me out, and not those who are usually talking non-stop.
Then I reckon that we (as in we the girls) always got scolded maybe because these people think that we won't retaliate and we'll make them feel 'cool' after scolding us. And these people often don't dare to scold people who are more rebellious and etc. Seriously irritating.
Come to think of it, I should say out my views in front of the lecturer today instead of being so 'guai', listening to his commands and leave the lecture theatre. That only means that I admit that I'm wrong.
So I've decided, that in the future if the library ah soh who thinks she's so GREAT, or this kind of blardy unreasonable lecturers come and reprimand me, I'll shoot them back verbally, and of course do it politely so they will leave me in peace.
Great! I'll start thinking of lines that can shoot away such people. Can't wait to win this battle.
I know these days I've been pretty lazy about attending morning lectures because of the long 74 bus ride, but today I made an effort ok! I really forced myself out of the bed because I want to be a good girl and ace my modules. Lol.
BUT, this world is blardy unfair. Some stupid Indian, whom at first I kind of respected because his lectures are usually good, had to piss me off at the start of the day. FISH MAN!
I went into the lecture and I knew there was something wrong with my lecture notes, so I compared mine with Yixin and then we started discussing about that. I wasn't even raising my voice and wasn't talking in a slightly loud tone, I was already at my lower range of volume. Even the girls agree with me that I'm not loud. Then this blardy lecturer had to come up to me and shouted in his mic and ask me to get out of the lecture! What the bloody hell did I do?
And everyone was looking at me! I had no choice but to leave even though I really don't want to leave. I've always attended lectures, and I NEVER got scolded by lecturers before ok! There are always students who talked and laughed even more loudly than I do BUT they never get chased out at all. This is so blardy unfair.
He didn't even ask me to stop talking or warned me or anything. He didnt even hear me out. And worse of all, I wasn't even raising my voice!!!!! All he did was come up to us and asked me to GET OUT! I wish he would burn in hell. Blardy Indian.
Then after I left, the girls went out with me as well. Thanks girls, you guys are the best! =) We went to book a room in the library and had fun watching videos there. =)
School today is a total waste of time. I should not have woke up early to attend school. =(
I hate the feeling of being maligned. And I did nothing wrong.
After that I still had no idea why that blardy lecturer chased me out, and not those who are usually talking non-stop.
Then I reckon that we (as in we the girls) always got scolded maybe because these people think that we won't retaliate and we'll make them feel 'cool' after scolding us. And these people often don't dare to scold people who are more rebellious and etc. Seriously irritating.
Come to think of it, I should say out my views in front of the lecturer today instead of being so 'guai', listening to his commands and leave the lecture theatre. That only means that I admit that I'm wrong.
So I've decided, that in the future if the library ah soh who thinks she's so GREAT, or this kind of blardy unreasonable lecturers come and reprimand me, I'll shoot them back verbally, and of course do it politely so they will leave me in peace.
Great! I'll start thinking of lines that can shoot away such people. Can't wait to win this battle.
Labels: musings
this heart of mine confessed at 11/30/2006 04:57:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart