Sunday, October 22, 2006
Twists
Hmm my week is pretty full of twists. Did pretty lots of things, and slack lots of time too. Let's see...
On Wednesday I met up with Bernice and Liyue for lunch, because I wanted to pass Bernice her birthday gift. Hmm I think somehow it's not the thing she wanted. I should have got her something else. =X Sorry!
But the meet up was great. Though it was short, we caught up a little bit. After that, they went to make their hair while I went off, because I just went Li Tao Aunty's house the other day only. Hope we can have more of these meet ups more frequently.
Thursday was kinda a freaky day. I went to visit Xinmin that day, yes alone. But thankfully I met Benjamin there also, so it wasn't that bad. But the sad thing was most of the teachers were busy giving out exam papers so I didn't manage to really talk to them. =( Besides most of the teachers are new and I don't know any of them. But I met Cai lao shi while she's going back, and she was very nice. The first thing she said to me was that I shrunk! =X Then I met Mdm Tian too but she was busy teaching the graduating students so I didn't really get to talk to her. And I was so tired of waiting so I left. Then not long after I left, Mr Chan called me and asked where I was. Hai I should have waited a little longer ya. But well, I called Mr Chan the day before I went back so we caught up a little too. I'm glad he still remembers me.
Oh well, I'll see when Boonie is free to go back with me. Think I'm not so brave to go back alone. =X
Friday is..don't talk about it. But well, at least I get to go to the gym after so many months of not exercising. =X Hai my stamina is damn lousy now. Run just a km and I'll pant like hell. -_-''' I think I'm so weak can.
Hmm but well, I've watched 'Goong' on youtube these days and I'm so hooked on it, especially YiCheng Jun!!! =) So cute!!! I must make Jack have that kind of hair. lOl. But still, I prefer watching Japanese shows to Korean shows. Japanese sounds nicer. =)
Went to Bugis today and I didn't really expect to buy much things. Or rather, I tell myself that I shouldn't buy unnecessary things. It has been quite some time I really shopped at Bugis Street. It's still full of things to buy and everything seems to be something that I want. =X So I told Jack to pull me away and stop myself from splurging.
Recently I always shopped at those shops with brand names, and I forgot how nice these cheap stuffs can be sometimes. Actually those stuffs are not that cheapo anymore I feel, you have to find the right stuffs. And their things are generally cheaper because you can bargain. =)
But well I dont know why but Bugis street is filled with people and we get irritated squeezing around with crowds, so went to Paco instead. I usually don't really like Edge stuffs because they are not nice and pretty ex. But well, I had some unexpected buys there today. And I'm pretty glad because it's really cheap! =) Bought this brown leather belt for only $10! Lol usually leather belts are pretty ex, but this one is not too bad la though quality might be not that good, but the buckle is really nice. Bling Bling! =)
And then I was looking at their shoes. Actually I don't really like shopping for shoes because I don't know what shoes are nice and what's not. And most of the time those shoes that I find nice don't fit me. =X But anyway, I bought this pair of orange heels at the same shop. It's usual price is $29.90 and they are having a 20% discount on it. But then the sales girl told me she can give me another 20% so in the end the shoe only cost $19! I'm ok with it and I think it fits me pretty well so I bought it. LOl. I hope that kind of quality can last me for as long as possible. =X
Ok that's all. I'm falling sick pretty soon. Hai. And I just realise I haven print out my lecture notes!! Freak! I'm dead. Takkaire and have a good week ahead. =)
On Wednesday I met up with Bernice and Liyue for lunch, because I wanted to pass Bernice her birthday gift. Hmm I think somehow it's not the thing she wanted. I should have got her something else. =X Sorry!
But the meet up was great. Though it was short, we caught up a little bit. After that, they went to make their hair while I went off, because I just went Li Tao Aunty's house the other day only. Hope we can have more of these meet ups more frequently.
Thursday was kinda a freaky day. I went to visit Xinmin that day, yes alone. But thankfully I met Benjamin there also, so it wasn't that bad. But the sad thing was most of the teachers were busy giving out exam papers so I didn't manage to really talk to them. =( Besides most of the teachers are new and I don't know any of them. But I met Cai lao shi while she's going back, and she was very nice. The first thing she said to me was that I shrunk! =X Then I met Mdm Tian too but she was busy teaching the graduating students so I didn't really get to talk to her. And I was so tired of waiting so I left. Then not long after I left, Mr Chan called me and asked where I was. Hai I should have waited a little longer ya. But well, I called Mr Chan the day before I went back so we caught up a little too. I'm glad he still remembers me.
Oh well, I'll see when Boonie is free to go back with me. Think I'm not so brave to go back alone. =X
Friday is..don't talk about it. But well, at least I get to go to the gym after so many months of not exercising. =X Hai my stamina is damn lousy now. Run just a km and I'll pant like hell. -_-''' I think I'm so weak can.
Hmm but well, I've watched 'Goong' on youtube these days and I'm so hooked on it, especially YiCheng Jun!!! =) So cute!!! I must make Jack have that kind of hair. lOl. But still, I prefer watching Japanese shows to Korean shows. Japanese sounds nicer. =)
Went to Bugis today and I didn't really expect to buy much things. Or rather, I tell myself that I shouldn't buy unnecessary things. It has been quite some time I really shopped at Bugis Street. It's still full of things to buy and everything seems to be something that I want. =X So I told Jack to pull me away and stop myself from splurging.
Recently I always shopped at those shops with brand names, and I forgot how nice these cheap stuffs can be sometimes. Actually those stuffs are not that cheapo anymore I feel, you have to find the right stuffs. And their things are generally cheaper because you can bargain. =)
But well I dont know why but Bugis street is filled with people and we get irritated squeezing around with crowds, so went to Paco instead. I usually don't really like Edge stuffs because they are not nice and pretty ex. But well, I had some unexpected buys there today. And I'm pretty glad because it's really cheap! =) Bought this brown leather belt for only $10! Lol usually leather belts are pretty ex, but this one is not too bad la though quality might be not that good, but the buckle is really nice. Bling Bling! =)
And then I was looking at their shoes. Actually I don't really like shopping for shoes because I don't know what shoes are nice and what's not. And most of the time those shoes that I find nice don't fit me. =X But anyway, I bought this pair of orange heels at the same shop. It's usual price is $29.90 and they are having a 20% discount on it. But then the sales girl told me she can give me another 20% so in the end the shoe only cost $19! I'm ok with it and I think it fits me pretty well so I bought it. LOl. I hope that kind of quality can last me for as long as possible. =X
Ok that's all. I'm falling sick pretty soon. Hai. And I just realise I haven print out my lecture notes!! Freak! I'm dead. Takkaire and have a good week ahead. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 10/22/2006 10:28:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart