Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tagged.

Ok. I'm quite surprised and touched that Yanyee still remembered me. I miss her! She's like one of the closer friends I had when I was in TJ. =) Well, since it's her, I'll do the same thing since I'm being tagged.

Single or Taken?
Taken!

Are you happy with your life now?
Hmm pretty much. =) Great school, great friends, great modules, great holidays, great job and a lousy bf.

When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast?
Hmm... I dont know. =X Guess it depends. You need to spend certain amount of time with him before you know he's right for you. But of course, first impressions are important too.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hmm...yes.

Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Hmm of course who wants to be cheated in love and who wants to cheat in love. But I do acknowledge that many couples do that nowadays so I'm not surprised anymore.

Have you ever talked about marriage with another before?
Yep definitely. LOL. Every girl does that don't they. What kind of husbands we'll get. Who gets to be the bride's maid or the emcee. How old and where you want your wedding to be at. LOl.

Do you want children?
Yep! =)

How many?
As many as I can afford and manage. =X

Would you ever consider adoption?
Actually yes. I was on the bus that day and this idea popped inside my head. How I wish I can adopt a baby right now, yes at my teenage years. And then I'll be a super cool and young mum. And when the kid grows up, she won't have much age gap with me and I will let her have all the freedom she has. Even if she wants to be on her own, I'll let her, besides I'm not really her mum and I've saved her from starvation or being an orphan. But of course, reality strikes back. I still want to be a kid, how can I have one. =X

If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feeling?
Hmm, do sweet things for me and of course show me concern and all that. As long as he don't have any dirty tricks up his sleeves, think anything is fine with me.
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Hmm yep. Who doesnt. But I need my own space too.
Be honest. What is the furtherest thing you and your ex did?
Hmm I've no ex. =X
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmm....no. In the past maybe, but love at first sight are usually just crushes and infactuations.
Are you romantic?
Hmm I want to and I'll try to be. But I'd rather my partner be more romantic. =X
Do you believe you can change someone?
I don't know. That depends on whether the person wants to take my advice and change himself.
If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Anywhere is fine. It's my groom that's most important. =) But let me fantasize. How I wish the finale of my wedding would have a 15 minute display of fireworks. Hehehex. =P
Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
Hmm not too sure. But I don't think so. =X I'm quite hot-headed.
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes. Who else.
Do you wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?
Hmm I do wish that I could have someone, but I didn't mess it up. Anyway I'm cool with that.
Have you ever broken a heart?
Hmm I think so. Too many. And it's not just guys.
If one day your best friend falls in love with the person you're deeply in love with, what will you do?
I don't think I'll do anything. I'll just treat it like I didn't know that my best friend is in love with that person. But usually such things don't happen. =)
Are you missing someone right now?
Yes!! Too many in fact. Boonie, Danny, 505, Denise, Nadine, Yixin, Wanxin, Huiyuan, Eugene, Chinwoo!, Eve!, Christine!, and of course Yanyee. Hai I need to see these people soon. =X
Now, you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs, write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blogs to let them know.
1.Pinky
2.Bernice
3.Chinwoo
4.Yvonne (Seah)
5.Benjamin
Ok. My lappy is out of batt. Blog more next time. =)

this heart of mine confessed at 10/04/2006 12:07:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard