Sunday, October 08, 2006
Stunned.
My day was pretty fine, until when I reached home.
I was opening my gate when I heard my mum screaming her lungs out. And then my dad shouted, but not as loud as my mum because of her high-pitched voice. I was totally stunned!
Hmm it's been quite awhile since I last hear them argue that badly. And I think up till now they are still not happy with each other. =X Well I guess both parties are at fault. My dad has very weird thinking, which causes disagreement and my mum is hot-headed, which leads to her flaring up easily and making things worse whenever there are raised voices.
Well just hope things will be fine soon. I kinda hate things this way.
[PS: I'm starting to hate my life again. Hai. Feeling emo again.]
I was opening my gate when I heard my mum screaming her lungs out. And then my dad shouted, but not as loud as my mum because of her high-pitched voice. I was totally stunned!
Hmm it's been quite awhile since I last hear them argue that badly. And I think up till now they are still not happy with each other. =X Well I guess both parties are at fault. My dad has very weird thinking, which causes disagreement and my mum is hot-headed, which leads to her flaring up easily and making things worse whenever there are raised voices.
Well just hope things will be fine soon. I kinda hate things this way.
[PS: I'm starting to hate my life again. Hai. Feeling emo again.]
this heart of mine confessed at 10/08/2006 10:07:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart