Saturday, October 07, 2006
Shopping!
I love shopping!! But today's shopping trip is kinda short, yet fruitful. =) Short because Jack is half asleep while I'm dragging him along doing my shopping. And that stupid dumb doesn't want to go Bugis Village because of the haze. -_-''' Hai.
Speaking of the haze, I'm pretty mad at our inconsiderate Indonesian neighbour. It affects so many different countries. Why must they burn down trees when tress are so precious. At least they should cut them down and make them into paper, which is more useful right. Those pig-brain peeps.
I guess this haze might be a repeat of history from the 1997 haze and I guess it's going to be another few more months before I see that blue sky and white clouds. Hai. No more outdoor activities. =(
Ok back to my shopping. There's pretty lots of sales going on. First there's this opening sales at Outfitters Girls and they are having a 30% discount storewide!! So I immediately went in and bought myself a tee and something else. Actually a tee isn't on my list, but I'll guess 1 tee is no harm to add in my wardrobe right. =X How can I resist 30% sales!
Then I bought my 2nd pair of Levi's at the Levi's sales at Seiyu. And it's exactly the cut and design I wanted last year, that Square Cut jeans. I wanted to get it last year, but it's beyond my means to get a pair of jeans over a 100 bucks. And now, I managed to grabbed the one and only piece left of the design I want!!! Super happy! And I got it for like $89 only!!!
Guess Denise would be pretty mad at this sale because she just bought her square cut jeans few months ago at the usual price. =X
And guess what, Jack says that the sale has nothing for him because he has all those jeans that are of the nicer design. Hai I only have 2 pairs. =X
Anyway I had quite a few damages today already, and most of them aren't on my list. Better stop my splurging habits. =X I don't want my bank account to only have 5 cents again. =(
Oh man. I kinda miss shopping with Denise and Yixin. When can we go shopping again. =( It's also quite a good thing that school's starting soon. =)
Speaking of the haze, I'm pretty mad at our inconsiderate Indonesian neighbour. It affects so many different countries. Why must they burn down trees when tress are so precious. At least they should cut them down and make them into paper, which is more useful right. Those pig-brain peeps.
I guess this haze might be a repeat of history from the 1997 haze and I guess it's going to be another few more months before I see that blue sky and white clouds. Hai. No more outdoor activities. =(
Ok back to my shopping. There's pretty lots of sales going on. First there's this opening sales at Outfitters Girls and they are having a 30% discount storewide!! So I immediately went in and bought myself a tee and something else. Actually a tee isn't on my list, but I'll guess 1 tee is no harm to add in my wardrobe right. =X How can I resist 30% sales!
Then I bought my 2nd pair of Levi's at the Levi's sales at Seiyu. And it's exactly the cut and design I wanted last year, that Square Cut jeans. I wanted to get it last year, but it's beyond my means to get a pair of jeans over a 100 bucks. And now, I managed to grabbed the one and only piece left of the design I want!!! Super happy! And I got it for like $89 only!!!
Guess Denise would be pretty mad at this sale because she just bought her square cut jeans few months ago at the usual price. =X
And guess what, Jack says that the sale has nothing for him because he has all those jeans that are of the nicer design. Hai I only have 2 pairs. =X
Anyway I had quite a few damages today already, and most of them aren't on my list. Better stop my splurging habits. =X I don't want my bank account to only have 5 cents again. =(
Oh man. I kinda miss shopping with Denise and Yixin. When can we go shopping again. =( It's also quite a good thing that school's starting soon. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 10/07/2006 11:56:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart