Monday, October 02, 2006
Quick Update.
This will be a super random post because I just want to update what's going on for the past few days that's all. Short and sweet, because I want to sleep. =X
Saturday.
Jack finally treated me to chocolate fondue at New York. =) Yummy!! I LOVE CHOCOLATES. Is there such thing as lavender chocolate? LOl.
Then after that we both went to shop around, before meeting Benjamin and Zhiqing for dinner at Wheelock's place NYDC. Yup, that's our double date. =X
It was Zhiqing's birthday the next day, so Benjamin dragged both of us along too. But it was pretty fun, except that the main characters were the both of them and Jack and I are so extra. =X
Damage for that day will be my mum's present, because she share the same birthday as Zhiqing, and leggings from Topshop. =)
Sunday. Mum's birthday.
I slept super well that day. Woke up at around 1pm when Jack called to see if we're still going out. Then went to meet him at J8 to look for a gift for my mum. In the end he got her a Precious Thoughts's tape dispenser-that kind of thing my mum will like. =X
Then went to Taka to collect her birthday cake at Taka from Bakerzin. I LOVE BAKERZIN!! You'll know later. =)
Then went to Downtown East's Sakura to eat. We were super full that day, until my stomach was like going to explode. Think my appetite wasn't as good as before. I can eat more in the past though.
Today.
A typical day for work. Was pretty bored because I stupidly deleted my DivX player and I can't watch any anime. =X So most of the time I ended up playing Dynomite till I'm quite sick of it. =X I completed Curse of the Monkey Island too! =)
Went to Miss Clarity Cafe again with Jack after work. Had beef stew this time. And thankfully I asked if there's any discount for Seventeen card members and I got a 10%. =) Was pretty full too. Imagine the amounts of food I ate for the past few days, will give me don't know how many additional pounds. =X
And that's not all. After dinner, we went to Bakerzin again to use my $5 Bakerzin voucher. We share a Strawberry Shortcake, and it was so delicious!!! The cream is so fresh and the strawberries are so sweet and juicy! I was enjoying every mouthful, and obviously I ate more than Jack. Lol.
And then after that, I was whinning like a small girl that I want Jack to learn how to bake Strawberry Shortcake so that I can eat them. But that mean ass said that he only knows how to bake Heavenly Chocolate cake (aka shit). -_-''' Hai what an unromantic bf I have. Lousy. I really love love love Bakerzin! =) How I wish I can have the whole Strawberry Shortcake. =X
Ok, Mr Yong and Miss Lim were discussing something interesting at the store. It's called 'Mosquito Ringtone'. Those who are 20 and above cannot hear it. So if you can't hear it, you're old. =X
Alright that's all for today. I need sleep. I barely slept 6 hours last night. =X
Saturday.
Jack finally treated me to chocolate fondue at New York. =) Yummy!! I LOVE CHOCOLATES. Is there such thing as lavender chocolate? LOl.
Then after that we both went to shop around, before meeting Benjamin and Zhiqing for dinner at Wheelock's place NYDC. Yup, that's our double date. =X
It was Zhiqing's birthday the next day, so Benjamin dragged both of us along too. But it was pretty fun, except that the main characters were the both of them and Jack and I are so extra. =X
Damage for that day will be my mum's present, because she share the same birthday as Zhiqing, and leggings from Topshop. =)
Sunday. Mum's birthday.
I slept super well that day. Woke up at around 1pm when Jack called to see if we're still going out. Then went to meet him at J8 to look for a gift for my mum. In the end he got her a Precious Thoughts's tape dispenser-that kind of thing my mum will like. =X
Then went to Taka to collect her birthday cake at Taka from Bakerzin. I LOVE BAKERZIN!! You'll know later. =)
Then went to Downtown East's Sakura to eat. We were super full that day, until my stomach was like going to explode. Think my appetite wasn't as good as before. I can eat more in the past though.
Today.
A typical day for work. Was pretty bored because I stupidly deleted my DivX player and I can't watch any anime. =X So most of the time I ended up playing Dynomite till I'm quite sick of it. =X I completed Curse of the Monkey Island too! =)
Went to Miss Clarity Cafe again with Jack after work. Had beef stew this time. And thankfully I asked if there's any discount for Seventeen card members and I got a 10%. =) Was pretty full too. Imagine the amounts of food I ate for the past few days, will give me don't know how many additional pounds. =X
And that's not all. After dinner, we went to Bakerzin again to use my $5 Bakerzin voucher. We share a Strawberry Shortcake, and it was so delicious!!! The cream is so fresh and the strawberries are so sweet and juicy! I was enjoying every mouthful, and obviously I ate more than Jack. Lol.
And then after that, I was whinning like a small girl that I want Jack to learn how to bake Strawberry Shortcake so that I can eat them. But that mean ass said that he only knows how to bake Heavenly Chocolate cake (aka shit). -_-''' Hai what an unromantic bf I have. Lousy. I really love love love Bakerzin! =) How I wish I can have the whole Strawberry Shortcake. =X
Ok, Mr Yong and Miss Lim were discussing something interesting at the store. It's called 'Mosquito Ringtone'. Those who are 20 and above cannot hear it. So if you can't hear it, you're old. =X
Alright that's all for today. I need sleep. I barely slept 6 hours last night. =X
this heart of mine confessed at 10/02/2006 11:09:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart